Wake Up

Corpse POV

As the game continues, me and toast won and Rae was getting pissed off by it which make everyone laugh. Poki then asked, "By the way, where were you at the beginning of the game, Sykkuno?" His face lit up and scratch the back of his head then said stutteringly, "Oh me...I was just..doing my tasks...that's all.." I chuckle and notice Toast glare at me then I give one back at him. I notice a familiar sign behind me and I sigh softly if this "dream" hasn't to end so I look at Sykkuno. He look back and smile then I hum softly before I walk backward toward it. Time to wake up. I fall down and feel the wind pushing me upward then I groan by how bright it got so I cover my face up. As it got brighter, it got dark and I feel numb before hearing birds and my phone alarm ringing. I gasp softly and raise up to see that I am in my room with my computer off then look at my mirror to see myself. I sigh and got off my chair before looking at the time. 12:30 afternoon. I look down and head to my kitchen as I grab my phone to check on something on Twitter. I make coffee to wake up and look through before getting a text in discord from-. Sykkuno...oh god don't tell me-! I open it and it says, 'Hey Corpse. How is your morning :)' I gulp softly and text back, 'just...tired. Had a weird dream last night. You?' I feel nervous and saw that he is texting back before it sent in, 'I did too actually...hey. Um...mind if we call later?' I feel a sweat form on my body and my hands shake a bit before texting, 'uh..sure why not :). I am free anytime.' I put my phone away and lay my back on the counter as I try to calm down, hoping that dream...was only a dream. Please God be dream! I slide off the counter to the floor and put my hands over my face then said, "He is going to hate me.."