Among Us

Corpse POV

I fall back to the infinity galaxy and see it got dark which must mean something to me then I head down to go in the last dream. I land on the floor that look so familiar to me and I turn around to see my friends alive but wearing color astronauts outfit. I said, "Shit...we are here." Among us. I look over to see Sykkuno in his iconic outfit that he play for Among us then he look at me. He smile at me and said, "Hey Corpse-." I cut him off when I quickly give him a hug and smile widely. I said, "Sykkuno! I...am glad we are okay together." Sykkuno chuckle and hug me back before I whisper in his ear, "So we are together~?" His face get red and gulp softly then nod at me which make me grin through my mask and helmet. Good~. The game start and it show me as the imposter with Toast so I have to find Sykkuno before anything happen to him. I luckily find him by the electrical so I grab his hand and rush into the vent with him then I shush his mouth. He gasp and stared at me then I bite my lips softly by how adorable he is. Maybe this "dream" isn't a bad thing...maybe this is what I want...to be with Sykkuno. I lean up to him before pulling my hand away and whisper, "Sykkuno~.." he blush madly and whisper back, "Y-yeah...Corpse..." as he lean back. The lights suddenly turn off, thanks to Toast so I quickly pin Sykkuno down on the vent and admire him. He breathe heavily and I whisper in his ear, "Dont make a noise...or else they will find us." His eyes widen and I move his helmet aside  before kissing his lip. He blush madly and his legs squirm a bit then I slide my tongue in without no warning. He gasp softly and blush more as his hands grab my arms then I pull back for us to breathe. He pant softly to stay quiet and said, "C-Corpse..?" God damnit, Sykkuno you are making me-. I hover over him to cause a loud sound that I hope no one hear and said deeply, "Sykkuno...you are seriously making me crazy. I think I should do something about it~." He gulp and said, "w-what?! Wait-ah!"