Express Together

⚠️Warning ⚠️: Smut Incoming

Corpse POV

We finally pull away and I lift his chin up to look at me then he smile at me. I smile back and said, "Thomas...?" He freak out a bit and said nervously, "Y-Yes..Adam...?" then I push him down on my couch as I got on top of him. He gasp softly as I take off my jacket to only have my white shirt on then I sang one of my part on White Tee, "Oh, you love me and you miss me? Yeah, I get it that's okay; Reluctantly I get you, but you know it ain't the same; Once you fuck me over, no do overs, we don't play." His eyes widen and his light brown eyes shine with my dark brown eyes then he suddenly grab my collar to pull me down. I gasp and he clash our lips together as he makeout with me with passion which make me giggle, but I kiss him back with that same passion. I grab his hair carefully to not hurt him and I suddenly feel his hands under my shirt which make me squirm a bit. His hands got to my nipple and play with them as he have the makeout go deeper as ever then I blush madly that Sykkuno has it in him. He pull off for us to breathe and push me down on the couch then he hover over me. I gasp softly and he lift my shirt then lick my chest from where my neck is to the rim of my pant. I shiver a lot by how cold his tongue feels and let out a moan then look at him. He pull back and goes to my nipple then lick on my left as he pinch my right one. I gasp and grip his arm then blush more as he suck on them. I let some moan escape and breathe heavily by how real it is right now if I wanted this. Which I do~! He suddenly pull away and said to me innocently, "A-am I hurting you..?" I stared at him and said shaky, "N-no..keep going...please thomas.." He blush when I call him by his real name and gain some confidence that he goes to my pant then take it off. My eyes widen and he stop before going up to my face to take my eyepatch off carefully. I bite my lip and put my hands on his hip which are really small yet cute then I said, "Since when you gain some confidence to do this~?" He look down at me and said honestly, "When you do this to me at the vent." Fuck! The dream was real!? Good~. I smirk softly and said, "I bet you want more and want me to make you scream for real~." as I lean up on him. But then, he stop me and said, "I-I..kinda want..to make you scream." I froze in place and blush madly by how he say it then I let out a soft chuckle. He said, "Dont believe in me?" I tilt my head as I shrug then I said, "We will have to find out, right~?" He nod and throw my eyepatch somewhere off the living room then said, "How about...we go to the bed? Yeah?" I chuckle and nod then I got off before taking his hand to my bedroom.