Powers

Corpse POV

I close my eyes to rest as I keep falling then got knocked out again. I groan softly and get up to see what it is now before seeing that I am in a house. Did it stop? Am I free..? I walk around to see a city and look around to notice it is like a villain lab. I hum softly and look at the tv to see that a wick powerful warlord destroyed town then it show me in my mask in my Youtube channel. I find a mirror to see that I am physically wearing it and I took it off to see burn scars which make me scared so I put it on. Oh god... I rest my hands on a table before feeling my feet not on the floor. I gasp and I start to float up in the air which make me a bit excited by this. I look back at the tv about a hero saving people and it show Sykkuno flying with some kind of glitter power to fix anything. Hehe adorable...Stop it! I open the windows and said, "So me and him are enemies in this world...how interesting~." I fly out of my window and head to where he is as I raise my hands to show purple lightning which turn to rotten. I gasp softly and smirk then fly more before seeing Sykkuno. His eyes widen and look at me then said, "Corpse..?!" I start to feel like this is just a dream, knowing he feel real to me and the things happen around me and him is just fake. Before I do anything, he fly up to me and grab my collar to pin me down on a wall. I gasp to feel pain and didn't wake up from this dream then stared at Sykkuno. His eyes is glowing green and his scarf float like anti gravity then he said, "Corpse, don't go...I...I...I need you. We are stuck in this dream!" Wait what!? How does he-? He said nervously, "Now we have to get out of this somehow!" I blink softly and said, "A-and you just saw my face....kiss me....confess to me....and didn't tell me that first!!" I growl softly and push him off before shooting my lightning at him. He dodge it and said, "W-wait don't Corpse...let me-ahh!" before getting hit by lightning. He grip his shoulder and fall to the ground without his power activating. I pant softly and look at him before my eyes widen then said, "Sykkuno!" Fuck!