Royalty Kiss

Corpse POV

I stared at him and look at myself through a window to see my eyepatch isn't there or a hoodie to hide my face. Oh fuck! I try my best to avoid the crowd or anyone especially Sykkuno then feel my heart beat like hell if i have a heart attack. I look to the side and hide myself in the darkness then said, "Relax...relax corpse.." I start to breathe and Sykkuno look over my direction before he stop his horse. Don't tell me... His eyes lit up like lanterns and he yank his horse toward my direction then I gulp softly. I said to myself, "Fuck." before starting to run off. I push people away and run like hell, not caring if anyone but Sykkuno to see my face. I look over to see Sykkuno stop following me so I stop myself before almost falling to the edge of the ground. I gulp softly and look back to see him with the white horse right in front of me. Oh fuck he is hot. Wait what!? No...stop it. I am straight...I'm-! I look up to see him getting off his horse and walk up to me then I try to look away from him. He said charmingly, "Corpse..?" Wait what? How the-? I look at him and he said, "You okay?" before he give me a hug. It feel so real yet I know it is a dream. I reach for him and feel his back which was real too then I smile softly. I nod and he sigh softly then pull back to look at me but I am not letting him see me. He said, "Corpse...don't worry. We are friends...please. I am not scared of you." You say that...but wait. I look down and slowly face him before staring at him in the eyes. He smile at me and caress my hair then said, "See? I told you...hehe." Fuck he is making me do some-... I stared at him before grabbing his hand and pull him close then I said, "Prince Thomas hm? It fit you Sykkuno. But you need a princess to be a king~." I lean up to kiss his lips which make him froze and I blush madly. Fuck! Fuck! Pull away! I pull away and gasp to realize to what I did then fall back to the edge. I scream for him and I see the infinity galaxy then I said, "ASSHOLE!" I face myself down and try to kick the galaxy to break this falls but it failed. I said, "Fuck this physics!!" as I cross my arms. At least I kiss his soft..delicious...lips. Wait what!? No stop it! He don't like you like that! Does he...?