Top Sykkuno

⚠️Warning ⚠️: Kinky Smut Incoming

Corpse POV

I open my bedroom door to let Sykkuno in to see all the windows closed, smell like peppermint and mint, and got black and purple colors everywhere. I close the door and lock it just in case before feeling a hand lock with mine to drag me away. I gasp loudly and being push on my own bed then look up to see Sykkuno fully taking off my pant from me. Heh..no way this innocent Sykkuno can-. He got on my bed and sit on my lap then said, "I-I..am..going to try..okay? Toast taught me a few things about this.." wait...what!? Without any thinking, he rip my shirt off and throw it off then bite into my skin. I groan softly and feel his teeth and tongue all over my chest then I lay my head on the blanket. What the hell toast teach him!? I stared at him and he slide his hands to my thigh which make me jump. Jesus! He lift my right leg to his shoulder and kiss my thigh before looking at me with those pure eyes. I gulp softly and he take off my boxer then reveal my erection boner from his teases and biting. He blush madly and said, "um..okay..uhh. Let me umm..." as he lean toward it before licking my tip which make me grip on his shoulder. He gasp and look at me to see my messy red face then he said, "Y-you okay? Should I stop?" I shake my head no and said with a warning, "Dont dare." He hum softly and think of something before already putting his mouth on my dick. I gasp loudly and wrap my legs around him by how cold his tongue is but feeling this for real. He hum and slowly bob his head up and down then look at me if he is telling me that is okay. I pant heavily and said softly, "mmm....faster~..." his eyes widen a bit and look at my dick before slowly going a bit deeper to make him gag. I moan and grip his head which remind me when he did this at the vent. Maybe I should make him do something...exciting~. I nod to myself and pull him off my dick which make him gasp heavily. I can see his drools dripping off his mouth and he said, "w-what..are you okay Corpse?" I nod and said, "how about...you do something that Toast taught you?" His eyes widen more but agree to it so I let him go. He move a bit before grabbing my arm toward him so that I can sit on his lap then he explain, "T-Toast says that this is the best position for men to do..it..." i look at him and blush softly then feel like if he really trying to make me a sub right now. Fuck it..just for him. Only once. I put my arms around his neck and lean up to where his dick is through his sweatpant which make him gasp. I said sweetly, "I can see why~. But I am not a chick, hehe." His eyes widen and his hand goes to my dick to grip it which cut my chuckle as I moan. He hum softly and start to rub my tip as he use his other hand to take off his sweatpant and boxer. I moan softly and look to the side then he said softly in my ear, "Wrap your legs around me, Adam." Fuck, his voice~. I wrap them around his waist and he stand up before he start to bite into my neck. I groan softly and he glance at me before feeling his hands wrap around my back and goes down to my ass. Wait he need-AH! I gasp loudly when he put his finger in my entrance and I hold onto him shakingly. I said quietly, "W-what...you doin..AH!" as he move his finger in me and I close my eyes tight by how painful it is. He said in a caring tone, "S-Sorry! I was only prepped you...just...relax." I whine into his ear as he slowly move his finger in me then I feel something good as his finger hit a certain spot. I let out a moan and grip on his shoulder blade then he stared at me. He said, "is it okay now?" I nod slowly and feel myself drooling then he add another which make me scream a bit. He freak out a bit before he start to move them then I moan like crazy. God fuck~! How is he doing this good?! Toast can't possibly taught him this! He suddenly pull them out and I pant heavily then I look at him. Sykkuno said, "Ready to...umm..doing it, Corpse?" I breathe heavily and remember to satisfy him as well so I said, "P-Please Thomas...fuck me~." His eyes widen and gulp before pushing me back down on the bed. I gasp and notice his eyes looking different then he lift my legs over to his shoulder. He said, "do..you...umm...have some condom or something..?" I nod and reach over to my cabinet to have my lube then he pour it on his erect dick. I blush madly to see this innocent Sykkuno, dominating me with a deep voice and a mysterious face. His breathing pattern goes like crazy and he slowly put himself in me which cause me and him to moan. Fuck! His dick feel sooo fucking good~! I bite my lips and feel my head getting dizzy then look at Sykkuno being blushing. He said, "I-I...mhm..going to move." I nod as he push himself into me and feel his dick go deep in me, causing me to moan more. He groan softly and thrust himself in me then I pant heavily by how good it feels. Fuck~! He lean down toward me and admire me as he keep thrusting in me then I said, "t-Thomas~..ahhh~!" I can feel his dick getting tighter when I said that and he said so unexpected, "Y-your...ahh~...dick feel so good~...s-shit.." My eyes widen and moan more before chuckling at his cussing. He suddenly goes faster and kiss me so rough which surprised me and make me a moaning mess. He bite my lips to the point it might bleed but I don't care, cause I rather look like a mess for him to know what he did to me. God yes~! I feel my dick being rub and I grip his hair as I feel like to cum then I pull back for air. I said loudly, "T-thomas~! Mmmm~! I gonna...ahh~!" He blush madly and said, "Me too..Adam~! Mmmahh~!" I scream/moan a bit before cumin on his hand while he cum inside of me. I roll my eyes back and rest my head on the bed then he rest on top of me, covering in cum and sweat. I pant heavily and chuckle softly then caress his cheeks. He whimper softly and look at me before I peck his lip then I said, "I guess that was the answer for that question. Heh." He blush softly and hide his face if he can't believe that he did this but I don't mind. I hold him as he exit out of me and he hold me back then I said, "Let's get some rest okay?" He nod and said softly, "Love you.." I blush and said, "love you too." as I kiss his head before pulling the blanket to sleep. Night Thomas.