Boyfriends

Corpse POV

It's now morning of the next day and I was the first to wake up then look over to me to see sleepy Sykkuno wrapping his hands around me. I blush softly and smile then I lean over to kiss his cheeks. He hum softly and his eyes look at me then I chuckle. I said softly, "Heh..sorry for waking you up." He smile and said, "It's okay. Just glad you are still in bed." So adorable~. I cup his cheeks and said, "Why shouldn't I? You silly Goofball." as I pinch his cheeks. He whine softly and I laugh softly before tickle him then he laugh as well. He said, "Mhm. Morning." I nod and kiss his lips before getting off him and the bed. I said, "Want something to eat for breakfast?" He nod and said, "Omelette please." I put my boxer and some short on then I said, "You can borrow one of my clothes if you like." as I go to the kitchen. I start to the oven and grab some eggs, bacon, green onions, ham, cheese, and mushrooms then start to get to work. I yawn softly and feel my mouth forming a smile by how happy I am with Sykkuno. Hehe...so I guess we are-....are we? Suddenly I heard footsteps and look over to see him wearing a black t shirt that stop to his knee along with some short on. I try my best to not laugh by how cute it looks and he said, "heh...I guess your clothes is a bit big for me." I nod and wave him over to me as he walk over to me to see what I am making. He smell it and said, "Smell good." I nod and hand him a piece of bacon while I keep cooking then I feel his arms wrap around my waist. I blush softly and I look down then I said softly, "S-Sykkuno...does this...um..make us...boyfriends now?" He look at me as I stop calling for a second to wait for his answer then he said, "If that is what you want. I like nothing more to be with you." My eyes soften and face him as his eyes seem to be shock then I said, "Good answer. We are now boyfriends." Yes! He can see how excited I am and he lean up to kiss my cheeks to my lips to my neck then he hug me. He said, "oh one more thing. Do I call you...Adam or Corpse?" I chuckle and said, "Outside, call me Adam so no one know it is me. But beside that, you can call me anything~." as I walk up to him to pin him on the counter. He gasp and I said, "And for me, I should call you Sykkuno outside. While anytime, I call you anything I or you want~." He blush furiously and I lean up to bite his neck then he let a soft moan as he grab my hair softly. I hum softly and stared at his eyes then I pull away. I chuckle and continue to cook until he said, "O-okay...Adam." I nod and went back to cook before getting a text from the discord. Me and Sykkuno open up our phone and see it is from Lily, asking where did Sykkuno went. Haha! Will they like to do~? I smirk as he blush like crazy as if he read my mind.