High School Memories

Corpse POV

I stared at them walking together to the building and I feel my own hands turning to a fist if I want to hurt Poki but I stop myself to why would I do that. I breathe heavily and close my eyes to relax before looking down to see that I am wearing those school uniforms. My eyes widen and see that I am wearing my black jacket with a hoodie so I hide my face with the hoodie. I hold my shirt and look back at them then decide to do something so I unhide myself to see the school clearly. Great..fucking great! I feel a hand wrap around my shoulder to see Dave and he said, "Sup Corpse. Ready for class?" I just blink softly and just nod if this is a map to roleplay like SP-30. Me and him head in the building and he got to his locker to get his things while I just stand against the lockers. Great...nothing change for me. I look back to see Rae talking with Poki while Jack tease Sykkuno about his relationship with Poki. I growl softly and Dave said, "Dude...you okay? Do you like that guy?" What.? I look at him and he said, "What? I just asked. Like everyday, you avoid trouble when he was single but now it seem to be you want him to yourself." N-no. I said to him, "heh..no way man. I just...just...thinking something. Not related to..him." Dave hum softly and said, "I am going to go. See you at lunch." I nod and look back at Sykkuno then feel my heart beat but I shook it off. Suddenly Jack notice me staring so he told Sykkuno and he look at me which make me jump and quickly look down. I breathe heavily, hating the attention especially if it is in school and I look up to see Sykkuno smiling. God..he is a perfect man..especially for a man who is wearing school uniforms. I can feel myself smiling back and the bell ring so they all head to class. I watch Sykkuno go to class, waving bye to Poki and I grit my teeth for it. I quickly head to the bathroom and lock myself in the stall then breathe like I was having a panic attack. God..stop being weak! I lift my hoodie and feel my hair brushing against my face so I think of something. I hum and open the stall to head to the bathroom mirror then stare at myself as my black curly hair stand out as my dark brown eyes shine by the light. I said, "get me out of here...please...please.." I suddenly sense something and look back to see a familiar cherry blossom then I smirk softly. I know where I am. I said darkly, "I am in Yandere simulator." as I chuckle to myself.