Meet Up

Corpse POV

As time goes by, I was able to get some foods and fresh new clothes for a first impression to him, almost feeling like I am drowning. I sigh softly and look to the side then saw a Uber car outside of my apartment which scared me. Fuck he is here!?! I decide to set up everything just in case and pull my new black hoodie over my face as I adjust my eyepatch. I walk over to the door and slowly open it to see the car then Sykkuno got out. I breathe heavily and nod to myself then he pay the Uber before facing toward my direction. He smile at me and walk up to my stair then head up to me like a prince in a fairytale. Make sense since I see him as a prince in the dreams. He look at me and said, "Corpse?" I blush softly and said, "Y-yeah Sykkuno?" He smile innocently and went to hug me which make me gasp. He said, "You are the most important, handsome, and talented person that I met ever. Don't think bad about what others think about you. Because you are perfect." My eyes widen and grip his shirt then feel tears leaking out. He pull back to remove my hoodie and stared at my ugly face then he said, "You are beautiful, okay?" as he caress my cheeks. I stared at him in awe and my heart beat loudly then he brush his finger on my eyepatch. He said, "Heh. My friends say that I look like an anime boy but I think you look more like an anime boy too." I can tell he is trying to calm me down and I grab his hip then I said without no hesitation, "I love you." His eyes widen and I bring him inside while I close the door. He look at me and I grab his chin then I said, "And you look adorable as ever Thomas.." I can tell that he is nervous and shy that his face get red then I smile. I said quietly, "Kiss me.." he look at me and lean up to me that our lips brush each other before he close the gap and I hold him close. He hum softly and caress my hair softly then I bite his lip softly. He whine and move a bit as he pull back for air then he said something exciting, "I love you too Adam~..." I grin and hold him close as he don't mind if we stay like this forever.