Oh Senpai~~

Corpse POV

It's finally lunch time and I decide to walk out to the foundation then stare at the water with cherry blossom petals. I sigh softly and nod to myself before hiding my face with my hoodie then heard people coming in. I look back to see Jack, Pewdie, Toast, and Sykkuno coming down with some bento then I smirk softly then I quickly run away from them. Toast notice me walking away but I don't care, it is similar to Among us. I can't have them suspicious of me. I heard some girly laugh and saw Lily, Rae, and Poki walking down to a different place to eat, which seem to be the roof. Perfect! I head to the nurse office and find some drugs to put the girls to sleep but as I walk out, I find a knife which make me grin. How fun this is going to be. I feel my eyes darken and head upstairs to the roof then find where are they. I put the needle on my pocket and walk behind them, hiding the knife. I start with Lily whose is distracting far from the girls so I stab her on the chest first then hide her with me, holding her mouth with my hands. I heard Rae and Poki saying about where Lily come be as I contain my laughter then put her to the side. I walk to the hallways of the roof as I heard Rae was going to find Lily, when she got to my view, I stab her by the legs and slit her neck. She collaspe on the roof stairs and I chuckle softly before looking back at Poki whose seem nervous. You should be..hehe! I walk up to her and was going to stab her with the needle but I heard Sykkuno coming with Jack and Toast. Fuck! Time to hide. I move away from Poki and hide behind a trash can to see him in fear by the bodies then went to hide Poki. Jack and Toast try to call for the teachers about what happens as Poki cry on Sykkuno's shoulder. This bitch.. I growl softly and look behind to see the edge of the school so I got to the ram then fall off the building safely. I landed on the grass and look down at my clothes to see some blood so I take it off then find some fresh one. Whew..too close.. I head in the lockers and to the foundation to see Pewdiepie, Logic, and Leslie looking worried about what it is going on. I smirk and find Dave to eat for a while as a disguise then I heard the ambulance coming by. I need to find a way to get Poki.