We're Getting Somewhere!

At the end of the day Mondo had stayed with Ishida as he kept him up almost all night playing Monopoly.

-
-
-
-

"Sorry Ishida kept you up all night..." Is what Mondo heard as soon as he opened his eyes. He forgot it was already lunch. Mondo only rememebers wanting to take a na... Mondo realised he had fallen asleep at the table. He looked over and Taka was eating his lunch.

"Its ok. I don't mind. He was a sore loser though..." Mondo yawned.

"He just doesn't like knowing he's not the best of something." Taka corrects. Mondo just responds with a 'mhm'.

"Did you sleep well?" Mondo asked.

"Of course! I always make sure I do." Taka responded proudly.

"Hey can we hang out on Sunday?"

"Isn't that the day where you and your gang all hang out?" Taka questioned.

"Yeah, but I wanna know if you want to hang out. My gang is always ok with having Sunday off, they mostly go to clubs or somethin' anyways."

"Oh!" Taka flushed at the attention. "Then I'd love too!"

"Great." Mondo gave Taka a smile, and he returned it with great enthusiasm.

-
-
-
-

It was Sunday now, Mondo and Taka planned to have a meet up at a local café and possibly go to a bowling alley or a koi pond after they were done.

"Bro!" Taka shouted, seeing Mondo waiting for him. He ran up to him and was wrapped around in a hug, and he returned the favor.

"I'm so excited today! Aren't you?" Taka asked.

"Of course!" Mondo replied. "What do you want to order?"

"Just a tea! I like simple." Taka responded. Mondo smiled to himself. The saying Taka always said rang through Mondo's head after Taka said that. 'I believe in bold simplicity!'

"What a fuckin' dork..." Mondo thought to himself.

After a bit they got their order.

"Taka?"

"Hm?"

"I have a question."

"Another question? Gee, Mondo! If only you asked these many questions about school work!" Taka joked. Mondo chuckled.

"What's your music taste?" Mondo asked. Taka thought for a few seconds.

"I like some sort songs, like ones that make you feel good, yeah?" Taka asked, Mondo nodded. "Some 'rock' is good, just a pinch. Some 'pop' songs are ok."

"I see.. I see." Mondo said.

"You?"

"Classic rock is good, metal is ok but I honestly feel like it's a bit too loud."

"I feel like you like Shinedown." Taka admitted.

"Who?"

"Its a band! Ishida likes them, I think they are pretty ok too. You should give them a listen!"

"I'll keep it in mind." Mondo replied. Taka smiled and took a sip of his tea. Mondo watched as he closed his eyes while he tipped the cup closer to his lips. They looked very soft. Like a new born baby. Mondo quickly scolded himself for thinking such thoughts while in public, and in general.

"Here's your bill." Suddenly spoke a waiter. Mondo doesn't recognize the lady.

"I thought our waiter was.." Mondo thought before Taka said: