~ chapter 15 ~

After her shower, Madelyn walked out of the bathroom in only a towel in search of her pajamas. Malfoy laid on top of the bed in silk grey pajama pants and a plain black shirt, reading one of the many books from the bookshelf. Madelyn tried to cover herself more as she was more in sight of him but the only thing she was wearing was a towel. She quickly reached into her drawer and pulled out her clothes and hurried back into the bathroom. Malfoy raised an eyebrow at her but then resumed reading his book. 

After Madelyn put on her black shorts and a baggy Gryffindor shirt, she walked back into the bedroom and towards the unoccupied, left side of the bed. Malfoy moved his eyes away from his book and at the woman walking towards him. 

"I can set up a bed in one of the guest bedrooms, if you don't want to sleep in here," Malfoy said as he sat up in the bed. 

"I think we can sleep in the same bed for one night, plus this bed could fit five people," Madelyn said lightly as she adjusted the pillows before crawling under the covers. If Madelyn were to reach her arm out, she still wouldn't be able to touch him, and she never laid on a bed that was more comfortable than the one she was on at that moment. Her hands ran up and down the comforter then patting it down as it puffed up. Madelyn, after, looked up to the ceiling, sighed, and said, "Are we going to talk about tonight?" Malfoy pulled his book down to his lap and looked over to her.

"What about tonight?" Malfoy said back, with his stern voice. 

"Your mom doesn't like me, does she?" she asked looking over to him. 

"She doesn't even know you," he said pulling his book back up.

"My blood isn't pure so now your pure-blood lineage ends with you."

"Don't fucking worry about it," he spat as he slammed the book closed. "Just go to bed," he said sternly as he shut off the last light, next to his bed. Madelyn sunk into the bed, feeling awkward because nothing is better than yelling before bed. She turned in the opposite direction of Malfoy and closed her eyes. The bed wrapped her nicely and allowed for her to immediately fall into a slumber.

------------------------------

Grunts were heard from the right side of the bed then groaning followed. Madelyn slowly opened her eyes as she felt someone near to her, continually adjusting themselves. All she could see was a figure as the only light in the room was the moon coming in from the window. Madelyn flipped over in hopes that it would stop soon and her sleep could be continued but it never did. Madelyn sighed as she flipped over again trying to find a comfortable position to sleep through the sounds and movements. 

"No!" the man next to her shouted, making her flinch in fear. "I won't!" was another phrase that came out. Madelyn sat up a little bit, still in a fog from her slumber, and looked at the man next to her. "I can't kill him!" was the next statement that was yelled. Madelyn was startled by his yelling and moving around, so she placed her hands on the arm closest to her and shook it. 

"Malfoy," Madelyn whispered loudly but there was no need since there weren't any guests in the rooms around. The man moved a little bit as he began to wake up. "Malfoy," Madelyn said again. Malfoy shifted and sat up quickly, unsure of what was happening. "Are you alright?" Madelyn asked quietly as he looked at her. 

"Yes, I'm fine. Are you alright?" He asked in concern, still unaware of why he was woken up.

"Yes, you were yelling in your sleep. I didn't know if something was wrong." He looked concerned by what was just said out loud.

"It happens," he said quietly back.

"Yelling?"

"Yes," he spat. "My mother informed me when it started last year."