XXIII - Sage

Y'all ran them votes up so guess who decided to update. This will probably be the only update you guys get for this week because I'll be busy.

 This will probably be the only update you guys get for this week because I'll be busy

"Adonis I'm not ready to go to sleep yet," Sage removed the blankets from off her. She wasn't ready to sleep and she was hot. Very hot despite being almost naked.

Adonis only hummed and kept his eyes shut. He was trying not to yield to temptation as what the devil was telling him to do with Sage wasn't a reflection of who he truly was. She was high and underaged.

"Adonisssss," Sage slipped her hand into Adonis sweatpants. He had removed his shirt before they went to bed.

"No no no no no. Don't do this Sage," Adonis eyes flipped open and he tried to pry her hands out of his clothes.

"I ain't never getting you high again. You're horny when you're high," he was failing at getting her hands out of his clothes and now he was painfully erect. Where was she getting this strength from?

"Adonis just relax. We can regret this tomorrow. Just let loose for tonight," Sage removed her hand from his sweatpants and straddled his waist. He could reach up and suck on her nipples if he wanted to.

"You sure about this?" Adonis looked up at her with hooded eyes.

"Yes now be quiet. You're killing the mood," he only closed his eyes and let her do what she was gonna.

When she planted her lips on his neck he was about to call out to the Heavenly Father. She trailed kisses down his neck and onto his chest making sure to lick on his nipples. Then she was gone again, peppering feathery kisses down to his sweatpants. He was about to cum right then and there.

She looked back up at him with a sly smirk. Her eyes were red and hooded like his and she puckered her lips up. Then in one swift tug she pulled his sweatpants and ethika boxers down, pausing briefly to look at his dick which stood at attention.

"See cause nah," she wasn't sure if she wanted to give him head anymore. There was no possible way to take all eleven inches into her mouth but her mama didn't raise any bitch. She was Sage after all and she was gonna give him that Ash Kaash head. That triple decker dick plunger cock hoover double handed head swirler saliva slurping soul sucking 5000 special move combo.

At the sight of Adonis' precum leaking at the top, Sage could feel her waterfalls coming on and she wasn't talking about tears. The first lick of the tip had Adonis hissing. His eyes flashed open and he fought the urge to push her head down.

""God damn," Sage had taken the first three inches in her mouth by now and she was sucking on it like it was the world's last lollipop. Spit ran out of her mouth and trailed down his dick. She took it out of her mouth then circled her tongue around the tip before spitting on it and taking it back into her mouth.

"Fuckkkkkkk. This girl ain't go' make me buss in eleven seconds," the moans from Adonis only fueled her to continue and so she did. She twisted her small hands around the parts her mouth couldn't take and licked along it. Then it was back in her mouth and down her throat. Thank God she didn't have a gag reflex. She pulled it back out of her mouth making sure to lightly graze it with her teeth.

"Sage, oh my fuck," it sounded like Adonis was crying. Welp. That didn't stop her. Sage licked along the way down to his balls, highly aware of the spit dripping from all parts of it. With a long lick over both his balls, Sage could feel him shudder. She only smiled and began sucking on each. She was giving him that sloppy head. 

Adonis wrapped his hand around her box braids before bringing her head back to the top of his dick and pushed her head down on it. It wasn't head anymore. It was him fucking her mouth. He pushed her head down in harsh movements and brought his hips up to match making her barely be able to do anything. When his movements became sloppy and his body tensed up Sage already knew he was about to cum. In less than a second he did and she swallowed all of it whilst sucking. Some was on her face and trailing down her throat. How the fuck was she even doing this?

"Get up, Sage," Adonis brought her head up when she finished sucking, "you took my fucking soul."

Sage almost laughed when she saw tears rolling down his cheek.

"I ain't never get no head like that before. Come here," Sage rolled over to Adonis and he gave her a long kiss.

"I would love to return the favor but you just put a nigga to sleep baby," Adonis pecked her lips again before closing his eyes.

Within a minute Adonis had fallen asleep with his head on Sage's breasts. Sage only laughed and closed her eyes to fall asleep. She hadn't even introduced him to Mrs Wap yet.

•••••••

How was that? Y'all like that? I ain't never write no shit like that before.

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

November 1, 2020