《12》𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐭. 3

last night was crazy.

even though he wouldn't, bokuto did end up stealing little kids' candies. but so did you, kuroo, and kenma . we all got chased down the street by some crazy white moms. akaashi didn't steal any candy, so we just left him there - apologizing to all the moms for our behaviors. you haven't laughed like this in forever.

(flashback)

"psst. y/n" bokuto taps your shoulder.

"what?"

"you see those two siblings over there?" he points to a little girl in a pink fairy costume and a little boy in a pirate costume. each was holding two bags of candy. on the top of each pile of candy in each bag laid a couple of king/family sized candy bars. perfect to catch a candy stealer's eyes.

"are you thinking of what i'm thinking?" you ask, a smirk plastered on your face. bokuto nods in response.

you turn to face kenma. his facial expressions gloomy. they didn't want to be here in the first place, but you know he would well love to be a part of this act.

"kenmaaaaa you see those two kids over there?" you point to the two little kids.

he nods in confusion. "OH" he whispers. "i love the way your mind works" they say, putting on a smirk.you smile back.

"what are you guys smiling about? i'm feeling left out here," kuroo pouts.

"don't worry rooster head, you're gonna be in this too,"

"in what? you're lovely arms?" he smirks.

"not yet." you point at him. he laughs.

ONCE AGAIN HIS SMEXY FRICKING LAUGH.

"wanna steal those kids' candies with me, kenma, and bokuto?" you ask. very nicely.

"fuck yeah" he grins, making you giggle.

you hold kenma and kuroo's hands and run with them towards bokuto - who's way ahead, going door to door for candy.

shouldn't an 18-year-old be at a halloween party instead of trick or treating?😭

you let go of kenma's hand and stand in front of akaashi.

"akaashi, wanna-"

"no. i heard what bokuto said to you. i will not be participating in this uncivil behavior," he interrupts.

kuroo clears his throat and squeezes your hand tighter.

zaddy chile😳 boutta make me combust😫

akaashi looks at our intertwined hands, and you immediately let go. kuroo stares at you in confusion.

you don't wanna give akaashi and kuroo mixed feelings right now. it's halloween, you're supposed to have fun.

"let's go, kuroo," you start walking and kuroo follows from behind. you can feel akaashi's eyes boring into your head. chill😭

"okay, so we have to wait until the kids are distracted or aren't paying attention to their candy. then we snatch the big bars that are placed on top of the pile. got it?" kenma's game plans are always top-tiered. gamer tingz🙂

"look, there's somebody in a dino inflatable costume walking towards them. looks like a friend or another sibling judging by the way their mom smiles at the kid and their mom," you point out.

"wow, you're deducting skills are way better than you're chem skills," kuroo says, jokingly.

"shut up," you bump your shoulder with his, and he does the same.

does anybody else feel the tension here? nope, just me?😭

"children, stop being so touchy-touchy, the kids are distracted now," kenma says.

"here we go..." bokuto whispers.

3... 2... 1...

we all start dashing towards the kids. you pick up three king-sized candy bars from the pirate, along with smaller pieces of candy, and run away from the crime scene, cackling like the maniac you are.

you turn left on the corner and keep dashing. you look behind me and see bokuto and kuroo tagging close behind, and kenma running in the distance. kenma's actually running😹

turning left once again and finally come to a stop. we all wait for kenma to catch up before we start laughing all together again.

"name your treasures," you say mid laughs.

"4 hershey's king-sized candy bars." bokuto says. "i actually stole it from the inflatable dino."

"i have three king-sized candy bars and a couple of smaller ones," you say, smirking.

"how do yall have so much. i only have one king-sized and some regular Twix's." kuroo complains, pouting his lips.

"yall... i... have... 5 king.... sized... candy bars," kenma says, between breaths.

"WHAT? YOU BETTER SHARE THAT WITH ME," kuroo shrieks.

you and Bokuto fall into laughing fit as kenma and kuroo argue with each other.

"poor akaashi must be trying to apologize to the mothers" you laughed. bokuto laughs.

"yeah, poor him," he replies.

—-

after waiting a long time, we all see akaashi walking towards us - an angry face glued on.

guess we all are gonna die today. i must say, i have lived a very eventful 17 years. hopefully i meet all my anime crushes in hell😳

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
this halloween chapter do be a day late doe😭
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝