《14》𝐳𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞

kuroo🥵😻
(12:36 am)

hi

what's wrong?

BRUH HOW DO U ALWAYS KNOW
WHEN SOMETHING IS BOTHERING
ME?😭

pfft
ur my soulmate that's why😏

chile zaddy😳🤚

what do u need help w?
is it chem hw again?🙄

no

-_-

yes
I CAN'T HELP IT, IM JUST SO
FRICKING STUPID AT
CHEMISTRY, ITS SO
HARD

yeah u are, dumbass

yeah degrade me one more time
plz🥺

kuroo🥵😻 wants to facetime...

—-

oh hell naw, you look like an uncooked piece of dinosaur chicken nuggets right now. compare you to a piece a trash and you'll never see the difference🙀

reluctantly, you press accept. you immediately turn off my camera afterward.

"hey," you croak out.

"hi," he says. oh, my gawd. his sleepy voice.

lemme just. you mute yourself and run laps around your room, screaming. you also jump up and down, trying to contain your excitement. HOW CAN ANYONE'S VOICE HAVE THE RIGHT TO SOUND THAT INSANELY HOT😻😩.

after you lay back down on the bed, silence overtook for a few seconds. WHY IS THIS SO FRICKING AWKWARD SJDJS. finally, you unmute myself and turn the camera on.

"so...i have something to tell you," kuroo says.

"what?"

"you forgot to mute yourself," kuroo says, and starts laughing.

"i- WHAT?" you scream. you should've seen my face right now. because you were horrified.

"it's okay. good to know you simp and faun over my voice all the time. thanks for the feedback, I'll make sure to talk to you 24/7 now, and call at random times in the middle of the night so that you can hear my sleepy voice," he jokes, a big grin plastered on his face.

"don't you dare," you challenged.

"i will,"

"no,"

"yes,"

"no,"

"yes,"

"yes,"

"got you," kuroo teases.

"UGH IM TIRED OKAY?" you complain.

"me too, but guess who woke me up just for the sake of their chem homework? hmmm," kuroo points out.

"chill daddy-o. please help me with homework now," you say, putting a smile on your face.

"say that again?" kuroo smirks.

"pLeAsE hElP mE wITh mY cHeM hOMewOrK dADDy-O," you joke.

"alrighty, chibi-chan,"

"i'm not small though," you remark.

"pfft, to me you are. come on, chibi-chan. if we don't get this done right now, then we'll end up having to stay up the whole night," he says.

"I'm fine with that though," you mutter. kuroo smirks.

—-

one hour later and you're finally done. you lay down on your bed, phone in hand. you and kuroo have been face-timing for more than an hour now. you've finished your homework a few minutes ago, and you've been talking about random little things. how's your week been? you doing okay with volleyball? got any plans for this week? you suddenly remember akaashi's big event this friday.

"kuroo,"

"yeah," his voice keeps getting more sleepy as the night goes on.

"wanna come with me to this event on friday?" you ask.

kuroo thinks about it for a minute or so. "what kind of event?"

"it's akaashi's art class exhibition,"

"oh," he says. he purses his lips together and furrows his eyebrows. you watch his facial futures for a few seconds. small eye bags underneath his golden ores, his fair-toned skin, and his black bedhead as messy as ever. his bedhead is kinda cute not gonna lie. but his skin is what amazes me the most. absolutely no pimples, scars, or imperfections. just smooth and clear. you wish😩

"what time?" he asks, bringing me back to reality. "stop staring at me, weirdo," he smirks.

your eyes widen. "i- i wasn't staring at you!" you clear your throat. "it's at 5 pm,"

"oh. i think volleyball practice would be done by then. but traveling to fukurodani is probably gonna make me a little late though," he acknowledges.

"it's alright. well, i think,"

"what kind of art did akaashi make?" he questions. "i don't peg akaashi as the type to be very artistic,"

"he did some photography,"

"that's cool. what kind?"

"he said he would do some nature shots and some shots of architecture. he also asked me to model for him yesterday. he took three portraits of me," you recall.

he clenches his jaw. "you modeled for him?" he says, suspicious. "YOU WEREN'T NUDE OR ANYTHING, RIGHT?" he adds.

you burst out laughing. "of course not! it's a school project, you nerd,"

"oh yeah," he says, and laughs alongside you. "you know we're having a practice match in a week?"

"really! coach never said anything about that,"
you say.

"have you been attending volleyball practices?" kuroo questions. his eyes narrow.

"YES I HAVE BEEN!"

"sureeee...."

"I HAVE-"

"i like you,"