Year Six, Chapter Nine

A/N!!! Okay there is smut in this chapter, if you're uncomfortable with that you can skip it as I made sure it's not crucial to the story, I totally understand. I will upload the next chapter now as well so those who aren't interested in the spicy part can at least get one chapter lol. I also wanna say thank you so much for all the support, these comments and everything make my days and i love all of you <33

*READERS POV*
Slughorns Christmas party is coming up and I keep forgetting to ask Draco. Maybe I'll ask him tonight. We agreed to meet in the room of requirement to talk, since last time we met at the astronomy tower we almost got caught by a prefect.

I get to the tower first so I decide to surprise him. I know Draco has had a rough week, so I'm gonna relieve some tension.

I strip down to my bra and underwear, but keep on his quidditch jersey. It's oversized on me so it covers what needs to be covered. Laying down on the bed in the corner, I start to feel butterflies in my stomach from the anticipation.

The door opens and Draco quickly steps in the room not glancing towards the bed yet.

"Hey love, sorry I'm a little late." He loosens his tie quickly and takes his robes off. "I was- Oh..." He spots me and pauses, dropping his robes and walking over to me. "Well hello there..." He says with a smirk as he sits next to me on the bed. (fuck i didn't mean to make him sound like obi wan IM SORRY AJDJSJAJ)

"I know you've had a stressful week so I wanted to... relieve some tension." I say suggestively.

"Stand up. Let me see how you look in my jersey." He takes on a dominant tone and I stand up, stepping in front of him. "Be a good girl and give me a little spin." I feel myself getting more and more turned on as he commands me. He rolls up his sleeves and sits in a more relaxed manner, leaning back against the headboard of the bed, arms crossed as he looks me up and down. "Come here." I obey his command by walking up to the edge of the bed. He opens his arms, signaling me up onto his lap. I do so, sitting on his lap facing him.

"You look good as hell in my jersey, y/n." His hands find my waist.

"Do I?" I tease. His lips capture mine in a rough and heated kiss. I feel him get hard against me and start lightly grinding on his hard dick. His breath hitches and his hands go to my waist, where they push down causing more pressure and friction. My breathing gets heavier as I get more turned on.

The blonde suddenly bucks his hips up and I let out a surprised moan.

"There's my girls little moan." He smirks at me as I grind on him. His cool fingertips send shivers up my spine as he drags them up and under the jersey. He pulls the oversized shirt off and his mouth connects to my neck, kissing down until he reaches my collar bone. He leaves a few hickeys and suddenly I feel a sharp pain.

"Draco!"

"What doll? I like the way you look marked up by me." He admires the bite mark beside the purple bruising he left all over my chest. This catches me off guard and so I just start unbuttoning the blond's shirt.

"Someone's impatient." He teases as he takes over the buttons and I wait patiently. I'm practically drooling as he fiddles with the last one, and the shirt opens, revealing his toned torso. He pulls the shirt off and tosses it to the side, faltering slightly at his left arm.

I start kissing his neck and working my way down. Repaying the favor, I leave my own marks on the blonds chest and abs. I bite down lightly on his collar bone and hear his breath hitch. Smirking against his soft skin, I drag my tongue down his torso, stopping at his pant line and looking up at him.

"Might use this on you later." He says suggestively as he takes his belt off.

"Oh really?" I ask as I unbutton his trousers. He slides them off and he's left in just his boxers, and I climb back on top of him and start making out again. He reaches behind me and swiftly unclasps my bra, pulling it off of me and tossing it on the floor.

He quickly attacks my chest, catching my right nipple in his mouth and sucking it, then flicking his tongue across it quickly as he uses his other hand to play with the left one, pulling a moan out of me. He switches between the two and I feel myself getting wetter. His hand trails down my body and stops at my inner thigh. He look at my face closely, watching the neediness growing.

"Draco come on..." I pant out.

"What do you want, Y/n?" He teases.

"Touch me." He lets out a slight laugh at my neediness. His hand comes in contact, sending a searing hot wave of heat through my body, but he doesn't move; just holds his hand steady.

"Draco please." I whine as I start grinding my hips against him myself. I look up at him and a smirk is planted on his face as he starts adding pressure and movement down there.

He spreads me open with his cold fingers and quickly finds my clit, shudders running down my body, hot fire rolling down my spine.

"This wet over me? You want this as bad as I do, don't you?" He asks as he rubs my clit at a moderate pace. Breathy moans leave my mouth as he speeds up slightly. He stops and a whine leaves my mouth, in return he pulls me up and then flips us over, leaving me below him. He kisses down my body, his lips spreading a fire across my skin, which tingles at his touch.

He reaches my thighs and grips on to them as he lowers his head down, his breath fueling the fire growing in my stomach.

"Look at that pretty... little... pussy." He says as he licks up my cunt and the blond starts attacking my clit.

I feel him start to slide a finger into me. The coldness of the ring he's wearing doubles the pleasure. He starts pumping in and out while flicking his tongue on my clit, the sensation almost over stimulating.

"You feel it building up?" He asks looking up at me. All I can do is nod. "How close are you?"

"Almost..." He stops pumping in and out and gets back on top of me. The all together stop of stimulation leaves me shaking.

"You sure you want this?" He asks as he gets ready to fuck me. I nod and he positions himself, stopping yet again to look at me one more time as if asking and with my permission, he slowly slides inside me.

The knot forming earlier returns as I adjust to his size, the closeness of our bodies is like never before. The moans pour out of my mouth like a waterfall as he starts rubbing my clit and let's me adjust. Bucking my hips, he understands my silent cue and the pleasure inside me grows.

My eyes squeeze shut tightly and my head throws back in bliss as he increases his speed, gripping my thighs hard enough to leave marks.

"Look at me while I'm fucking you, whore." My heart drops at his tone. Merlins Beard, that came out of nowhere. Eyes snapping open, I look up at him, his hair falling into his sweaty face. "Good girl." The knot in my stomach pulsates and I start feeling warmth throughout my body.

"Draco I'm gonna-"

"Cum for me." He says panting slightly. His husky tone sets me over the edge, the orgasm wracking my body, pussy pulsating. My back arches hard and Draco leans down and plants a kiss on my forehead before speeding his pace up again. Everything is hyper sensitive now that I've cum, it's almost painful... more over stimulating.

"Draco..." His name is a whimper. Merlin, the stimulation is too much... sobs threaten to wrack my body, but not exactly in a bad way.

"I'm almost there darling." His thrusts get more sloppy. "Do you want me to stop?" He pauses to ask. I shake my head no, there's some kind of pleasure to this pain.

With one final thrust and a mix of a moan and whimper from me, the blonde pulls out and cums on my chest. His warm cum drips down my tits as he breaths heavily, taking in the sight.

"Fuck, Y/n." He pants, looking me up and down.