Year Six, Chapter Twelve

A/N!!! Smut warning, same as last time, I'm making the smut it's own chapter so if you wanna skip go ahead :) Uploding the next chapter rn too :)

My hands wind up in his soft hair, he didn't gel it today and that makes me smile into the kiss, I love his messy hair. He starts kissing me harder and his hands roam my body. He starts unbuttoning my shirt quickly, flinging it open and planting kisses all over my check and neck.

"Oh god, Draco!" I say as he leaves a mark on my chest.

"Say my name." He practically orders, lips against my collarbone. He bites down and I moan out in response. He flips us over so he's on top and hovers over me.

"Say. My. Name." He orders once again. I shiver in excitement, having never seen this aggressive side of him.

"Fuck! Draco!" I cry out and he smirks against my neck, seeming to like my answer.

His hands side under my back and I arch my back so he can unclasp my bra. He yanks it off quickly and throws it, leaning in and licking down the middle of my tits.

My hand tugs on his hair, one hand reaching down to tug on his shirt. He gets the hint and takes it off, and I practically drool at the sight of him.

He pulls down my uniform skirt and pulls it off along with my underwear, leaving me exposed under him. He suddenly stands.

"Get on your knees." He commands. I do so, looking up at him from where I am on the ground. He undoes his belt, tossing it on the bed, and unzips his pants.

I lean forward and take his cock in my hands, looking up at him as I lick the tip. He shudders in delight and his eyes close for a moment. I lick up and down his length before taking him in my mouth. His hands finding the back of my head and grabbing a fistful of my hair, yanking it and forcing my head deeper and faster. Without warning he shoves his dick all the way in my throat and I gag on it, but he doesn't move it.

"Look at me." He commands and I look up, a tear falling down my cheek, his cock still in my mouth. "You're so beautiful with my cock down your throat." He says, stroking my cheek. He lets me pull my mouth off and I place my hands at the base, my mouth at his tip, and start sucking again, my hands doing a twisting motion. Dracos legs start shaking and he pulls on my hair again as he gets closer to release.

"That's right... You're gonna... swallow it all... aren't you?" He says panting. He's letting grunts and moans out, making me more turned on. He pulls my head more onto his dick and starts going faster, my eyes watering. Finally, he forces his dick further in my mouth and holds my head still, releasing hot cum down my throat with a moan. He looks down at me, panting. I swallow the remaining cum and he pulls me up to a standing position.

"That's my good girl." He wipes the tears from me choking off my face and pushes me back onto the bed. "Your turn now, love." He says with a smirk. He kisses my neck down to my pussy, attacking my clit. His tongue presses circles into me, the pleasure building. He starts pushing two fingers in there, pumping in and out at a quick pace. Fire builds in my abdomen, his tongue flicking across my clit skillfully, the warmth building and spreading through my body. He hits a spot and my legs twitch, earning a smirk from him.

"Fuck Draco! I'm gonna-" The orgasm hits my body and I pull on the blondes hair as it does. The waves of pleasure shudder me to my core, Draco fingering me through my orgasm.

"What a good girl you are." He says, gently licking my pussy, carrying me down from my orgasm. He climbs back up to my mouth and starts making out with me. I feel his dick hard again and he starts rubbing my pussy. His hardness resting against my thigh is killing me.

"Please, Draco." He smirks against my lips from my begging.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Please fuck me." I beg. He smirks and pulls away from the kiss, rubbing his tip against my clit, which is sensitive from my first orgasm. The touch sends shocks across my body and he slides into me and lets me adjust. I buck my hips and he speeds up his pace, one hand gripping my thigh and the other my hip, both hands leaving bruises on my skin.

"Fuck!" I cry out as he gives me a deep thrust, hitting my g spot.

"There it is." He angles himself to hit that spot every time. His hand leaves my thigh to rub my clit as he fucks me.

"Draco I'm close!"

"Not yet. You don't cum until I say so." He says sternly. I nod and attempt to hold back.

"Draco.." I can barely hold back now.

"A few more seconds baby." His pace is still fast as hell, he's getting sloppier as he gets closer through.

"Cum for me." He suddenly says, and I release the knot in my stomach. My pussy clenches around his dick, leading to his release. He pulls out of me and his cum lands on my stomach. The feeling of the warmth on my thighs makes my orgasm last longer, feeling his cum drip down my body.

Draco kisses me softly, laying beside me and holding me close as we come down from our highs, panting.