Chpater 3: Training

Me and Eilidh both start walking to the woods to try and find everyone else. Why are they going to the woods of all places!?! Better yet, why are they even training in the first place?

“Why did Cecilia want to train in the woods?” I ask her dumbfounded.

Eilidh shrugs innocently. “I don’t know! Said something about it being a good training ground...”

I sigh. “There's a good chance we’re gonna be here all day looking for them. These woods are huge!” I tell her.

Eilidh doesn’t seem to be paying attention. I look the way she’s looking and see everyone waiting at the green gate. “Well nevermind.” I blink, surprised.

Mary sees us and rushes over. “Hey! Cecilia said that she was gonna train us to do all that cool stuff you do. Minus the powers of course but still! This will be awesome!”

I look at Cecilia who starts to whistle like she's not done anything wrong. Even though when you do that, it automatically means you’ve done something wrong.

“Couldn’t have asked me beforehand?” I ask Cecilia.

“Well you were asleep…” She mumbles, trying to defend herself.

“Yeah. Well you could have waited. It’s only 9:00 o’clock.” I counter.

Celeste cuts in. “Can we get on with it! I wanna learn how to throw someone over my shoulder.”

I look at Cecilia and smirk. “You do know I would have been fine with this right? As a matter of fact, I want to help train them too!” I clarify.

Cecilia smiles. “I know. I’m just impatient.” She says bashfully.

Everyone cheers and we all start to walk up to the deeper part of the woods so no one sees us. As we’re walking through the woods, I swear that something is...off. Almost as if something is watching us, but every time I look around. I don’t see anything. Maybe it’s just my imagination... Once we get to a good part in the woods. Cecilia stops all of us.

“So...what do you guys want to do first?” Cecilia asks everyone.

I smile. “What about this. You five against Cecilia.” I suggest.

“Wait how’s that fair? She can spawn spears and stuff!” Bryony exclaims.

I smirk. “Ok then. She’s not allowed to use her powers.” I add.

Cecilia shrugs, not bothered. She gets into a fighting stance and smiles. “Hit me with your best shot.” Cecilia grins.

Everyone looks at her before Celeste goes.

“Hyia Ya!” She tries to punch her but Cecilia steps aside, smirking a little. Celeste tries to kick her in the stomach but Cecilia grabs it and throws it to the side.

"Come on Celeste! Is that all you got?" She taunts.

Celeste goes to elbow Cecilia in the face but Cecilia grabs her arm bends it around her back. Celeste yelps a little and Eilidh gasps.

“Jesus Cecilia! Don’t break their bones!” I yell.

Cecilia let’s go of Celeste's arm. “Ok. Sorry Celeste.”

Celeste shakes her arm and sits of too the side. "You better teach me that sometime." She tells Cecilia.

“Who’s next?” Cecilia asks.

Mary shrugs and charges at Cecilia.

“I have the power of god and anime on my side!” Mary jokes.