Chpater 12: A Fight on Rah Ruta

Third person

Everyone races back to the Zora Domain as fast as they can.

“Grab as many of those vials as you can and don’t let any more fall over the edge!” Zelda tells everyone.

They all run back into the domain and see Sidon with a handful of vials.

“I gathered as many as I could.” He says to everyone.

Cecilia puts her hands on her hips and looks straight at Sidon.

“Why the hell didn’t you believe us?” Cecilia asks annoyed.

Sidon sighs.

“I did! But the evidence was against you and I had to go based on that.”

Eilidh sighs and massages her temples.

“They were screws! Who throws someone in jail for carrying screws?” She asks, confused.

Sidon sighs again.

“I’m sorry girls, I really did think you were innocent but it wasn’t just up to me, but Muzu as well and he seemed to think you were guilty.” Sidon says, trying to defend himself.

He walks away to put the vials away and everyone looks at each other.

“I don’t see anymore of those vials. You think that was the last of them?” Link asks.

Cecilia shrugs.

“Looks like it.” She says.

Everyone turns around as they hear a loud splash of water come from behind them.

“What was that?” Eilidh asks.

Everyone looks and sees the ten guards from before, but they all look different. Their eyes are pure yellow and their bodys have all gone darker. A lot darker. Everyone takes a step back as the guards point there spears at them.

“Stand down in the name of Ganondorf!” One of them yells.

Everyone looks at each other really confused. The guards rush up to them and everyone draws their weapons. Everyone’s weapons clash and Cecilia hits one of the guards away.

“What’s wrong with them?” Cecilia shouts.

Zelda manages to break away from the fight and looks over the edge.

“The water. It’s changed them. Ganon’s controlling them.” She mumbles, processing the realization.

One of the guards puts his spear around Zelda’s neck and she gasps. She kicks the guard in the leg and then hits him with her magic. He goes flying backwards and the darkness disappears.

“Seems like your magic is the way to help them.” Link says as he blocks an attack from a guard.

The guards notice this and one of them yells to everyone.

“Don’t let her hit you!” He yells.

Eilidh swings her blade and a gust of air knocks over two of the guards. Zelda hits them both with her magic and Eilidh smiles.

“Distract the guards so Zelda can use her magic on them.” Eilidh yells to everyone.

Cecilia nods to Link. She knocks one of the guards over to Link who holds the guard in place.

“Zelda. Over here!” Link yells.

Zelda looks over to him and she hits the guard. Link let’s go and the guard falls to the ground. The other six guards all look at each other.