Chapter 13: Our Future

We all walk back to the Zora domain and I am freezing. That water is like ice! I'm surprised I didn't come out in a block of ice...and not possessed by Ganon of course.

“What are we gonna do now? That’s two out of four champions under Ganon’s control!” Cecilia exclaims.

I sigh.

“All we can do is head to the next Divine beast Ganon’s planning on controlling.” Link sighs.

I nod my head, agreeing with him.

"What about the water?" Eilidh asks.

Zelda sighs.

"I don't think we can do anything else about that right now. We tried everything we could." Zelda says sadly.

"I guess...what Divine Beast is next then?" Celeste asks us, with some sadness in her voice.

“I think that it's Goron City. Crystal said something about a volcano.” I answer.

“The problem there is that the air literally burns your skin. We’ll need potions if we want any chance of even setting foot in the Goron town.” Zelda adds.

Link smiles.

“I’ll be able to make one for each of us. I’ve made some before so I can easily do it again.” Link says.

“Seems like we’re heading for a volcano tomorrow then...never thought I’d say that.” Bryony says surprised.

I shiver as we walk into the domain and are instantly greeted by Sidon and Muzu.

“I’m so happy you're safe...Charlie isn’t it?” Sidon says.

I laugh.

“Yes.” I smile.

Sidon hands me a towel and I start to dry my hair.

“Again. I am so sorry about what happened.”

I sigh.

“It’s alright. I kind of understand why you did it.” I say, trying to put it behind me.

Sidon smiles happily.

“I’m glad to hear that.” He says.

Muzu walks up to me.

“Did you see her?” He asks me.

I sigh and nod my head.

“Yes...but we were too late…” I tell him, not looking in his eyes.

Muzu puts his head down.

“We’ll get her back. There’s got to be a way right?” Eilidh asks trying to keep out hopes high.

I look at her and smile weakly.

“Yeah. We’ll save her.” I agree.

Muzu looks back up at me and nods his head and walks off. Sidon comes up to us and smiles.

“We have some rooms for you. It’s the least I can do after what happened.”

Everyone smiles.

“Aw hell yes!” Celeste cheers.

We all follow Sidon and he shows us our rooms.

“Sweet.” Bryony grins.

Mary lies across the beds and pulls out her phone.

“What is that?” Sidon asks, confused.

I look at her phone and see a meme on it, a Drake one to be exact. I roll my eyes.