Chpater 5: Something Special

"Charlie...? You ok there?" I hear someone ask.

I slowly open my eyes and yawn.

"Huh?" I ask, half asleep.

I sit up and see Bryony and Celeste leaning over me.

"How come you fell asleep by the fire?" Celeste asks me, slightly confused.

I stand up and sort myself out.

"I was keeping watch incase of a monster attack." I reply.

Bryony shrugs.

"I guess that makes sense." She agrees.

"Are you guys ready?" Cecilia asks us.

I wave at her.

"Yeah. Just give me a sec." I say.

Cecilia smiles sweetly at me.

"Ok."

I stretch my arms out and shake my legs a little to wake myself up.

"Ready now?" Bryony asks.

I nod my head.

"Yep. Let's go!" I cheer.

We all begin to follow Link and Zelda, and my mind is still wandering a bit. So if Crystal is being powered up by Ganon. That means Ganon is in Hyrule somewhere. I know it doesn't take genius to figure that out but still! It's been three years since the Calamity. What has he been doing all this time? Waiting to strike? Or waiting for help? Who knows! But one things for sure. We can't let Hyrule go back to the way it was when the Calamity was around.

So many people died in that battle...including the four champions. I feel sorry for Link and Zelda. Knowing that some of their closest friends are dead must hurt them. Especially knowing that they gave it there all but yet it still wasn't enough. Geez, that's depressing when you think about it like that. I'm just glad that they have each other now. Mary snaps me out of my thoughts as she asks Link and Zelda.

"So what's Kakariko Village like?"

Zelda smiles and starts to explain.

"It's a secret village. Since there's this clan called the Yiga clan who are out to kill their leader Impa, but the village is lovely even if it is small."

"Although there is someone who is obsessed with his cucco's." Link adds.

Zelda laughs.

"Yeah, but apart from that everyone there is so kind and thoughtful." Zelda smiles.

"Especially Paya. She's really shy but really kind when you get to know her." Link says.

I smile as they talk about Kakariko village and the residents there. They both speak about it with such joy in their voices. After maybe an hour or so of walking we come to a narrow path with lots of orange paper hanging from a string which goes left to right high up in the air.

"We're nearly there. Just beyond this corner." Zelda says.

We all walk and I can hear everyone start to get excited.

"I wonder who we'll meet." Eilidh squeals, excited.

"I just hope we got here in time before the sisters did." Cecilia adds.

I turn around and smile.

"I'm sure we did. Besides. We can't hear anyone screaming so we should be ok." I say to everyone jokingly.

We all laugh as we all walk into the town. I smile and look around and see two kids run up to Link and Zelda.

"Hi princess!" One of the kids says excited.