1

April 6th, 1944:

"Lilith Genevieve Rosenyx." The Hogwarts Headmaster, Armando Dippet, said.

The Great Hall's doors opened and the students from every table's head turned.

Lilith stood there, peering around in her Hogwarts uniform.

"She is a student from Beauxbatons, here to finish her last year at Hogwarts. Everyone, give her a warm welcome and we will begin the sorting." Dippet said with a warm smile as the students around her began to smile warmly back.

The boys gawked at her and whispered to each other while the girls looked at her with deadly eyes.

It was no doubt that she stood out.

Her hair was as black as a raven. Her skin was like porcelain and it was sickly pale from the lack of sun. She had cold gray eyes that could pierce through anyone and mask a lie. Her facial structure was also extraordinary. She had high and chiseled cheekbones with a sharp jawline. You'd think she was of noble blood. She perfectly exceeded all the standards. It was like she was a project turned to perfection, that she wasn't real and and was like a puppet with the looks of a porcelain doll.

Lilith glanced at Dippet who glanced at her warmly, having no clue who she was.

-

France, Belle et Meutrière, April 2nd, 1944.

Lilith sat a table wearing a emerald green satin dress with her hair down. She sat up straight and looked at the headmaster, Vincent Monet.

"Sit there and wait. Monsieur Dippet will be here soon." Monet said, deadly looking at a stone looking Lilith.

Lilith nodded and remained silent.

Belle et Meutrière meant beautiful but deadly. It was a school for the people who could take advantage of the magic they could do and hide it because of the way their looks could easily charm and fool anyone. Oddly specific and terrifying that there was so many students all fitting into the gist of being so beautiful that you were considered a threat to society.

A team of high order witches and wizards came from the Ministry of Magic in England all the way to France to conduct a study on what to classify these students. Soon, they decided to brand them as Ange Déchu, meaning fallen angel. Most of the students were adopted into Roman Catholicism so it only felt right to brand a name that's familiar to them.

No one knew about Belle et Meutrière because if they did, they'd try and find it. Only the highest organizations of witches and wizards in the wizarding world knew and it was a contract to keep it hidden from the public eye.

The school is a large castle with beautiful exterior yet the interior was cold and dull. Dark stone and the only source of light was the rare sightings of windows and candles peering on every corner.

Lastly, every student had a nickname that described them so that no one addressed them by their real name. Adrien L'adure was nicknamed Thorn, Leslie Potarch was nicknamed Dandelion, and many more. Lilith's name was Raven because of her raven-like appearance and manipulative tactics.

Lilith was one of the heavily guarded students. Her magic was beyond her age level that it was dangerous to every one around her. Her mind was incredibly powerful, aside from her knowledgeable wits, she could easily get into anyone's mind.

A man with a short brown beard and shoulder length hair came in and greeted Monet with a bright but calm face. It was easily known that he didn't want to be there.