6

Tom sat in the empty library, writing in his diary.

All of the seventh years were excited about he party while the younger peers moped about it.

Tom rarely went to the parties and when he did, it was because he needed a drink or that Slughorn suggested that he should which was normally the opposite of what teachers tell students.

There was something about Lilith that wasn't normal.

She looked at everyone as if they were below her and always hid behind a facade.

Her smile was drop dead once people left.

From the times he observed her, he knew there was something not right.

He wrote in his diary:

April 7th, 1943;

Number of Horcruxes made: 2

A problem that one conquers is yet to succeed. Lilith Rosenyx is that problem. Secrets hide behind the forced smile and dull eyes.

Veritaserum: To get her secrets out.

Crucio: To cause immediate pain.

The rose will wither.

Tom shut his diary and looked outside of the library where many students were rushing to get to the room of requirements.

There was only one way he would succeed at his plan.

The party.

-
After school:

The Room of Requirements was now a very large two floor room. It was completely packed.

It smelled like alcohol. It was almost unbearable.

There were colorful lights blaring as people danced to music.

There was a table where surprisingly, Hufflepuffs were downing firewhiskey shots.

"I'll be over there with Theo." Catherine said to Lilith over the loud music.

Lilith nodded and spotted Abraxas who noticed her.

He wore a black suit with an M pin with a serpent wrapping around it on his tie. Each finger was decorated with a steel ring that cost a fortune. His hair was messy but in a good way.

"Do you want a drink?" Abraxas asked.

"A whiskey in a shot glass." Lilith said calmly as Abraxas motioned someone to go get the drinks.

"Is Tom here?" Lilith asked. Abraxas' smirk dropped.

"No. He rarely comes to parties. He's reserved." Abraxas said annoyed, gulping down firewhiskey.

"I can tell." Lilith said as someone came back with the drinks. She grabbed a shot and drank it with one swift move.

They stood around in awkward silence, watching intoxicated students do incredibly stupid things.