11

Tom Riddle sat in the Slytherin common room while the others were post-intoxicated and resting in their rooms.

He grabbed The Daily Prophet and saw the title and front picture flashing at him.

"The Dark Wizard Gellert Grindelwald is on the loose and headed towards Hogwarts!

Gellert Grindelwald is known to be the most notorious dark wizard of all time. Recently escaping from his trial, he has gone on a murderous rampage all across London, taking the lives of many muggles."

Tom tossed the newspaper aside with a slight resentment for Grindelwald.

The most notorious dark wizard of all time.

That infuriated Tom.

Every now and then, Lilith would cross his mind.

There was something off. She was at Hogwarts for a dark reason.

Someone came up behind Tom and waited until Tom stood up to face them.

Abraxas stood up tall in a black suit and slicked back hair. He looked matured and his persona had changed whenever he was near Tom as if he had to alter himself to satisfy Tom.

"I did what you asked." He said with a deepened tone.

"Traveling by what?" Tom asked.

"Floo powder. Lilith caught me on the way there but she let me go. But I couldn't get the locket." Abraxas admitted.

"I gave you a chance to redeem yourself and you still failed." Tom snapped at Abraxas.

"Just because I didn't get the locket doesn't mean I couldn't get the information you needed." Abraxas pulled out what seemed like a piece of newspaper.

Tom took it and examined it.

"January 5th, 1942.

Adonis and Genevieve Rosenyx were found dead in their multi-million dollar mansion. The gruesome case was investigated by muggle and wizard police. No evidence was found on sight and the case will continue being investigated.

Their rebellious 16-year-old daughter, Lilith Genevieve Rosenyx, who is the heiress of the bloodline's long carried 5.7 billion galleon patriarchy empire and noble reign is being held on trial for the murder of her parents.

In the trial, Lilith claims that she didn't do it and the homicide plan was "put-out and poorly."

She states in astute reasoning, "You accuse me because I come from noble blood and substantial wealth. I do not want their bloody money nor do I want to continue their despicable, insouciant enterprise. If I wanted to kill them in cold blood, I would be discreet and well thought out but I don't want to kill them. I may loathe my abominable parents but I would never wish death upon them. I plead myself as innocent."

The court has left the case as innocent until proven guilty and Lilith was supposedly put into Beauxbatons for discipline of crimes that she has committed."

Tom stopped reading there and looked at Abraxas with equal idiosyncrasy.

"She couldn't possibly have done that." Abraxas said, breathless.

"There are things you don't know of." Tom concluded.

-

3:00 AM.

Lilith got bad memories from it.

No matter how horrible or cruel she had been, she couldn't handle it.

She squeezed her eyes shut, cold sweat dripping. She wanted to scream but it was lodged in the back of her throat.

Lilith knew she was asleep and dreaming because she saw something she never wanted to revisit.

Church bells rung as Lilith was being dragged out of her parents mansion, silently crying as she trained herself to do.

"Lilith Rosenyx is innocent until proven guilty for the murder case but is guilty for other things. Lilith will be put in Belle et Meutriere for the possible crimes she have committed such as the murder of multiple students at her academy for exceeding students, burning down a muggle town, other countless crimes against students." An indistinct voice said.

The whole scene of Lilith being dragged out of her home against her will slowed. Everything was in slow motion as the people around her looked at her like she was a vile monster.

She never did any of that.

Being dumped in a school which seemed like juvenile prison.

She got dumped in an empty cell with only her consciousness and physical body. Screaming and crying for months before it died out into silence.

"I didn't do any of it." Lilith screamed.

People would scoff and laugh.

It was true. She hadn't done any of the crimes. Or at least, she didn't remember it.

After a long period of being tortured and isolated, she made herself believe that she had committed those crimes.

She made herself what people saw her as. A monster.

Hence her nickname, Raven. No many people could tell the difference between a raven and a crow. Master impostor.

In many folktales, a raven was a liar and a manipulator. A raven was like a dove but black and seen as horrible.

She manipulated teachers and students into getting what she wanted. Explicit things, blackmail, threats.

"The most dangerous yet most beautiful student at this school and you know what school this is." Monet would say to people wanting to visit her for business but in the 1940's, it meant they wanted to buy her for prostitution. A sex slave.

Beautiful but dangerous. She adapted to what she was known as and that was all she would ever be known as.

Beautiful on the outside but foul on the inside.

When she murdered the woman in the bathroom, it felt as if it were her first time doing it.

The killing curse slipped right off her tongue so easily so it couldn't had been her first time.

But it felt as if a piece of her soul was ripped from her and never to be restored unless she died.

Everyday, Lilith would have a dream about Tom as if they were connected.

Dreams where they were either intimate in a non-platonic way and dreams where they ended up killing each other over envy or lust.

Tom had the same dreams as well.

Dreams of his misunderstood childhood which lacked of love.

Dreams of him and Lilith just like the dreams Lilith had.

It was all connected in some way.

The way they both had hints of red in their eyes. Of fury.

But other times, Lilith thought about Abraxas. Dreams about him were happy. They were a couple.

It was always Abraxas and Tom.

It would end up in them killing each other.

No one would be left alive.