5

Lilith sat down at a library table with Catherine Duval during free period.

"Theo and I always had an on and off relationship but now I'm beginning to think that he's using me." Catherine said, obviously frustrated.

"Just break the whole thing off. Make him jealous." Lilith suggested, her eyes were stuck on the book she had gotten from the library that one night with Tom.

"Can't you see? I've tried and tried. I talked about Tom Riddle in front of him and he didn't seem that phased." Catherine said, groaning.

"Well, he seemed mad." Lilith shrugged. Catherine sighed.

"Enough about me. What about you?" Catherine punched her shoulder playfully.

Lilith put the book down and looked at Catherine.

"Do you know anything about Abraxas Malfoy and Tom Riddle?" Lilith asked Catherine who's face lit up.

"Oh, well for starters, they're Hogwarts most eligible boys. Every girl fancies them because of how handsome and mysterious they are." Catherine said which perked Lilith's attention.

"Abraxas Malfoy is the one most of the girls have eyes on because they think that they possibly have a chance with him. He's the heir of a muti-billion galleon mansion, Malfoy Manor and he's part of the most powerful wizarding family in Britain. He's the richest motherfucker at this school and not to mention, he has the looks and brains." Catherine said, getting caught up in her thoughts.

"Wow. Should I be intimidated?" Lilith asked.

"If I'm going to be honest, yes. And it's not because he's like royalty but it's because he knows how to fuck you up and ruin your reputation. Everyone thinks that he's shagged almost every girl but no one seems to be his exact type. And if he is in a relationship, it won't satisfy him. And for that reason, he's been given the title of being Hogwarts most notorious player. " Catherine continued.

"And what about Tom?" Lilith asked, intrigued.

Catherine looked around skeptically before leaning in so no one would hear.

"He's the one that no girl has a chance with and they know it. He's quiet and secluded. He also got the attention of many teachers. He has this hatred for muggles for some reason but every Pureblood Slytherin does. People think that he's equally, if not, more rich than Abraxas even though he's an orphan. I think it's bullshit. I wouldn't recommend being in an intimate relationship with him. Many girls have tried and ended up heartbroken." Catherine said, a bit scared.

"I thought you like him?" Lilith said, remembering the feast.

"Well, he's handsome alright but I tried asking him to go on a Hogsmeade date with me and he looked at me as if I was a peasant. After that, I didn't bother glancing at his direction ever again. He does the same to every girl and I guarantee you, if he actually bothers looking up at a girl, she's bound to be special." Catherine said, charming a piece of paper to turn into a bird.

Lilith pondered for awhile.

"Abraxas invited me to a section at the party tonight." Lilith said which made Catherine drop her wand in shock.

"He did?!" Catherine asked, dumbfounded.

Lilith nodded.

"Merlins beard. That Slytherins section is for the wealthiest and exclusive students. Only ten people are allowed." Catherine gossiped.

Lilith looked at her funny and laughed.

"Alright. Not that important." Lilith shrugged.

"You're one lucky bitch, you know that right?" Catherine joked.

"Obviously." Lilith said before returning to her book.

-

Tom leaned on the bathroom walls, thinking.

He knew what he smelled in the Amortentia.

But it wasn't clear.

Roses but poisonous if that's even possible.

Vanilla but it was like distinct.

A perfume that smelled incredibly expensive and he was attracted to it.

It also smelt like new books and fresh rain.

Anyone could smell like that. Anyone could smell that specific.

Except, he didn't expect to smell anything at all. If not bloodshed, then what?

Professor Slughorn completely skipped over him for the Amortentia sharing for some odd reason and he was glad.

But the Amortentia wasn't the only reason he was infuriated.

Abraxas was getting on his nerves.

The way he looked at Lilith was fuel to his anger.

He was a toy to her and he knew it. Abraxas Malfoy has always been naive but he's never been this gullible to fall for a girls trick. He could've learned something from being around Tom and that was not to fall in a witches trap.

Tom cursed in frustration and started to write in his diary.

He had made a horcrux from that mudblood girl. Now he had to make another one.

And he had a slight idea to who was next.

The bathroom door opened and Tom turned his head to see Abraxas looking at him suspiciously.

"Do I need to use my "false charm" to make you leave or do I need to kill you right now?" Tom said angrily.

"What's got you in a bloody knot?" Abraxas asked defensively.

"You." Tom replied simply.

"Arguable." Abraxas said. He pulled out what looked like a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket.

"Fancy one?" Abraxas said calmly.

Tom looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Leave." Tom threatened.

"What are you going to do? Kill me?" Abraxas tested him.

"You know I will, Malfoy. You know what I did to Myrtle. Who says I won't kill you right now?" Tom said under his breath.

Abraxas let out a small chuckle as he lit his cigarette.

"I used to be afraid of you, Tom. But now, I see how much of an irritating pussy you are." Abraxas said, blowing smoke in the air.

"Careful with your tongue, Malfoy." Tom said, threatening him in a way.

Abraxas shrugged and exhaled the smoke in a cooled manner.

"Only if you're careful with yours. I see and hear the way you talk to Lilith. She's not a game." Abraxas argued.

"You really do have a soft spot for her, don't you? She's only been here for a couple days and you're head over heels already." Tom said irritably.

Abraxas shrugged and didn't say anything else.

"Lower your voice when you talk to me Malfoy. You know what I'm capable of." Tom said lastly before leaving the bathroom.