e l e v e n

warning: sexual content
also, an alcove is a small hidden archway if anyone's wondering :)

dracos long legs carry him across the great hall quicker than i can process, one moment hes there and the other hes gone. i gently untangle myself from ced's long arms as i get up and follow after draco. by instinct, my legs take the first right and by my luck; there he is. dracos standing in a hidden alcove just on the cusp of the corridor. his right hand is above his head resting on the wall while the other one continuously clenches and unclenches. i approach him slowly, unsure of how to announce myself.

"draco?" i try to keep my voice as soft as possible as i tiptoe towards him, moving the tapestry that was once hiding him back to its original position so that we have total privacy. whatever's going on, i have a feeling that its not good.

"do not," he growls, his voice raw with anger. unexpectedly he slams his fist against the cobblestone wall causing me to jump in surprise.

"are you alright?" i inquire, gently placing my hand on his shoulder. in the blink of an eye im being pushed up against a wall. dracos hand slams down against the wall directly beside my head. i cower ever so slightly as he leans in closely, his nose upturned as if in disgsust.

"why come find me when diggory gives you everything you need?" he sneers, baring his white teeth as he does. his anger is so intense that i can feel it radiating off of him. i keep my eyes downcast in attempt to keep him calm, but instead he pulls his wand out of his pocket and pushes it against the hollow of my neck. i whimper as it pinches my skin. "hm?" he asks, increasing pressure on the wand as he does

"draco," i whimper," youre hurting me." dracos pressure stays the same as i feel hot tears well in my eyes.

"give me one reason why i shouldn't?" his words are cold as ice as he closes the leftover distance between us, crashing his lips down on mine harshly. his wand stays pointed at my neck while the other wraps itself in my hair, pulling it taught. i kiss back feverishly, trying to help him rid whatever anger he's feeling. as he presses forward, i can feel his cock through his robes, hard and long. i ache for it. suddenly i feel malfoy's teeth bite down on my bottom lip, i gasp in surprise. in that moment he plunges his tongue in, it glides hot and wet against mine. it only takes seconds before i stop trying to gain control and let him take me.

his grip in my hair tightens as he tilts my head up aggressively, abruptly ending our kiss. he makes his descent onto my neck, sucking harsh marks into my unblemished skin. i bite back a whimper by covering my mouth with my hand.

he tilts his head so that his mouth is by my ear, "move your fucking hand," he pants. i obey and let a long whine escape my mouth. he slots his knee between my legs and pushes upward, i cant help but let my head fall forward. its stopped by the pressure of malfoys wand forcing it upright. his eyes meet mine as he throws his wand to the other side of the room, pulling his robes over his head as i stare openly. soon after he rids himself of his shirt as well. closing the space between us he quickly rids me of my robes as well, leaving me in a tank-top and jeans. i begin to feel myself zone out, my vision going slightly fuzzy as i attempt to take all of this in.

"take off your shirt," his chest is heaving heavily as he speaks. i continue to stare, barely processing his words before i feel his hand around my throat, gently applying pressure. "i said," he growls, " take off your fucking shirt."  he moves back ever so slightly, i quickly fumble for the hem of my shirt, lifting it up above my head in a frantic motion. goosebumps break out along my skin as the cold air hits my skin, but i'm not cold for long. draco steps forward again and i feel his bare chest against mine, only the fabric of my bra separating us. my heart rate picks up as i feel him stare at my body. his hands are gentle when they're on me next, pushing the straps of my bra out of the way before undoing the clasp, it falls to the ground in a heap.

i fidget slightly under his intense gaze, he watches me in silence. he takes one of his cold hands and trails it up my side before using it to cup my breast, tweaking my nipple with his slender fingers. my breath comes out in uneven pants as he lowers his head and sucks the hardened nipple into his mouth. expertly he twirls his tongue around it, sucking it into his mouth with just the right amount of pressure. his teeth scrape against it gently as he pulls it out of his mouth before turning to the one left untouched. i lean forward and try to get my hands on his belt, but instead he grabs my hands and pins them against the wall.

"stay fucking still."

his hands trail down my body slowly, leaving me trembling with want. they finally reach the edge of my jeans and he slowly pops them open one button at a time. after the final one is down he gives me the nod of his head, signalling that i can take them the rest of the way off. i do so in a rush, not wanting to waste any time.

he slides his index finger in the waist of my light blue panties, merlin i can tell i'm already soaked. he slides them down slowly so that they pool at the floor. i whimper in anticipation as his cool hand lowers itself toward my heat. he plunges in his middle finger, followed quickly by his ring finger. my head knocks back against the wall as i moan aloud.

"bet diggory can't get you this wet," he grunts, twisting hid fingers in all the right ways. i quickly shade my head 'no'. after getting his fingers wet he trails them up my pussy until he reaches my clit. as he circles it with his fingers my body feels a thousand shocks running through it. he applies more pressure as he rubs the bundle of nerves.

"draco," i moan out, shutting my eyes hard. "i'm gonna cum," my voice is barely able to be heard, but i know he hears it. he picks up the pace before shoving his fingers back into my wet cunt. i lean my head against his shoulder as he does so. almost as soon as i lay my head down he pushes it back up 

"look at me."  his fingers hit my G spot hard and i shudder. "you belong to me." his hand ravels itself around my throat, squeezing it lightly. as he trails his fingers back out to give more attention to my clit he speaks again. "say it."

i can't help the moan that pushes past my mouth. "i'm yours draco," my breaths coming out in shallow pants. i feel the tight heat coil in my stomach as he massages my clit in circles, watching my every move as he does so. his middle finger is directly on my clit,  he pulls his hand away to spit on his fingers, i feel myself shiver as i watch his filthy action. the circles continue and he adds more pressure slightly. the heat in my stomach tightens until it feels like i'm being shocked all over.

"draco," i moan as i cum. by the time i gain composure draco is already dressed and leaving the alcove.