three;

"what's your name?"

jeno hesitated but the fact that this jaemin guy was now his classmate forced him to answer.

"jeno."

jaemin's eyes sparkled and his grin grew wider second by second. "cool name! wanna be friends, lee jeno?" jeno was taken aback when he said his full name. he didn't even tell him so how did he find out?

"mr. na, mr. lee, no chatting during my class, please." jeno bowed down his head in embarrassment but jaemin on the other hand, turned to the teacher and smiled. isn't he tired always curving his lips all the time?

"woops, sorry, mr. leechaiyaporknul."

everyone squealed at jaemin's sudden aegyo and even the teacher went crazy about it. it took exactly three seconds for the old man to recover and immediately put on his stern face.

"it's alright, mr. na. i'm only warning you so listen okay? or i'll have to take you to the gym instructor, mr. Suh." his stern face faded like a strike of lightning and it was now replaced by a dreamy expression.

"oh, mr. suh, that man never dissapoints..." he snapped back to reality when all his students gave him a bunch of looks of disgust. "a-anyway, this is how you do a dance for girls."

one student raised her hand, "um, professor? we're talking about photosynthesis?" the teacher came back to reality— for reals this time— and he abruptly furrowed his brows to look serious.

"yes i know. now, let's continue."

everyone in the class chuckled at their teacher's actions and then went back to listening. jeno didn't find the scene amusing, he just simply rested his chin on his palm wearing a bored facial expression.

he haven't notice it but jaemin was staring back at jeno with raised eyebrows. he was the only one who didn't even laugh or giggle at what just occurred. and it only made the new student curious. he wanted to know more about jeno since he didn't seem to be interested in anything at all.

and we all know curiosity always killed the cat. but in Jaemin's case, jeno would be in danger rather than him.

because na jaemin is one lovely but dangerous boy.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"hey, jeno! let's eat lunch together! is there narwhal kimchi in here or not? i'm starving~"

jeno didn't pay attention to the boy behind him and just went to take a tray and then to the counter. jaemin has been annoying him ever since he said his name and it was frustrating.

and what the hell is narwhal kimchi?

"is there a place here where sweet colored clouds are made? can you tell me where it is?"

jeno ignored him once again and went to look for an available table. luckily, he spotted donghyuck who was waving cheerfully at his direction. mark and the two teenagers were seated with them too so he chose to sit with them.

"oh! and those sour sweet jellyfish bears— wait! where are you going?"

jeno became irritated when jaemin followed him from the back. man, can this guy just mind his own business?

"aye, jeno hyung! we thought of setting you up with another blind date! there's this guy who works out a lot. he has this inspiring but enthusiastic and cute attitude for a manly guy like him!"