eight;

"you're saying you broke the frame? and didn't tell anyone and hid the picture by yourself? you didn't even plan to tell me sooner?"

taeyong gulped and nodded. he was now inside the ceo's office facing mr. jung who was sitting comfortably on his seat.

unfortunately, before taeyong could even start doing his plan, he was already caught because jaehyun thought he was sus. and guess what, taeyong is the imposter that he's been looking for.

jaehyun glanced at the picture that was now inside a girly pink frame on his desk. he didn't admit it but the color that his secretary's assistant chose was pretty cute for a guy like him.

he smiled and looked back to the guilty worker, "you should've just told me, i wouldn't dare hurt or yell at you. i mean, have you ever seen me insult my employees?"

this made taeyong stare at him straight in the eyes and thought that he actually had a point. he's never seen him in rage before, in fact, he was always calm even after hearing some kinds of bad news or unsuccessful works.

how can he be calm when he's living under the shadows of the entertainment industry?

"n-no..."

"it's okay, i understand that you see me as those kinds of ceos. i guess i just don't fit well..." taeyong watched as jaehyun's soft expression turned into a disappointed one. then, he suddenly felt pitiful to his boss. why? what was his problem?

"what do you mean you don't fit in? to me, you fit in everything! don't think you're a misfit because you truly don't!" all of a sudden, encouragement words came out of taeyong's mouth. when he finally realized what he said, he covered his mouth and sustained a surprised look.

jaehyun smiled again for he heard what he just said and turned to look at taeyong who was now grinning back at him sheepishly.

"thanks, mr... uhh?"

"t-taeyong! lee taeyong, sir." taeyong stood straight after figuring that this was the first time he said his name to the boss of his company. but it also made him a bit sad since jaehyun really didn't know he ever existed until yesterday.

"mr. lee taeyong, you are forgiven. thank you for the picture frame and... for your inspiring words." taeyong blushed and gulped for the millionth time.

"you can go to your work station now." the older bowed his head and ran out from jaehyun's office then went straight to his office.

he sat on his chair and laid his upper body on his white desk, thinking about what just occurred. jung jaehyun finally knows his name and he couldn't be much happier. if only... if only they would meet each other alone again. just the two of them.

wait. why did Taeyong feel like he forgot something?

nah. it's probably nothing.

meanwhile at jaehyun's office, he took the picture frame and took the picture from the bright pink frame. he sighed in relief after checking that the image wasn't crumpled nor was it shattered.

then, he noticed something that was inside the frame, there was a note and he couldn't help himself but grin after reading it.

**✿❀ ❀✿**
i am so so so sorry for breaking your frame. it was on accident, i swear! please don't fire me, mr. jung!

sincerely,
your secret admirer
**✿❀ ❀✿**

jaehyun scoffed, secret admirer, huh?

▼△▼△▼△▼△

wanna ask why a teenager is laying helplessly on his bed on a sunday morning? well, it was raining and jeno didn't find anything interesting to do but think about last friday.