eleven;

days have passed and jeno was starting to become open to jaemin. they became good friends but not good enough to share each other's secrets. jeno just doesn't trust anyone that easily so he chose to just take things slow.

jaemin still kept on annoying the hell out of him but he makes sure he doesn't cross the line and jeno is actually grateful for that. for once, he's beginning to think they're going to be really close if jaemin keeps his careful attitude.

"guys, tell us the truth! is affogato a fruit?!"

the hyungs stared at jisung with the same 'are you serious?' looks on their faces, even chenle who also facepalmed. he was stressed after arguing with his boyfriend who seems to be a newborn and only discovered little about the world yet still found the love of his life.

nobody can relate.

"bro."

"bro."

"brown kuhpi."

jisung looked at them, his eyes full of anticipation. just how stupid can a five foot man like him be? is he even a man? no. he's a baby. an illegal baby. illegal in a not so weird way but still illegal.

ugh you know what i mean.

➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹
this bitch is talkin about how illegal this is—

➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹this bitch is talkin about how illegal this is—

sm, explain. EXPLAIN.

➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹

"jisung. go take a hundred year stroll around the world and then come back with the answer of your question." hyuck snapped, making the youngest shut up.

"how did i fall for a dumb pig like him again?"

"you only asked yourself that now?"

lunch time was their time. rvery day, they would talk about random things that most people don't even think of. i mean, what in the world is an affogato?

but they do enjoy each other's company since it would be boring when they're alone doing their own things.

the mood in their table lightened up when hyuck started to talk, "i heard your teacher and the gym instructor are a thing. it's been spreading around the school now."

he was referring to jeno, haemin and mark who happened to be classmates but never knew about their teacher's relationship themselves. it was pretty obvious that mr. leechaiyapornkul was whipped for mr. suh but they didn't care much about them.

"oh really? i didn't know. congrats to them." and with just mark's reply, the mood fell down again. today's so boring, there's nothing to talk about.