eighteen;

"alright everyone, now, line up and we'll choose your camp teams."

the students of the same class got out of the bus and abruptly formed lines as their teacher, mr. leechaiyapornkul, had told.

they were having a camp in the woods for three days straight and it may sound exciting for some but it is also horrible for the others.

there was only one problem, no wifi. what a nightmare!

anyways, they all wore their school gym wears which are a bunch of white t—shirts and dark green jogging pants. their teacher who stood in front of them pulled out a paper from his backpack and announced the camp mates.

there were three male groups in total and luckily, jaemin and jeno were in the same team along with yangyang and sungchan. jisung was sad that chenle wasn't in his team meanwhile mark and haechan were also teammates.

there were also two female groups and yes they are separated by gender since their teacher is a huge supporter of lgbtq. the thing is, he's too obsessed that he doesn't want to team up boys with girls every single time they do an activity. which, by the way, frustrates the straights.

"we have a camp counselor who'll be guiding you whores for the whole trip, don't expect me to get myself into mud. ew."

jeno flinched when he felt someone's arms slid on his waist from behind only to realize it was jaemin. jaemin leaned closer to him and placed his head on the older's shoulder.

jeno turned his head and glanced at jaemin who was smugly smiling back. he eventually looked away when the younger male winked, his face now completely tainted with a deep red color.

he felt that same feeling he had back when they were baking. that moment when he crashed jaemin on the wall with his arms around his face. he felt something surreal, something he can't explain. something he felt once before but this time, it's greater and more alluring.

when he looked deep into jaemin's eyes, it felt like he was locked inside a fairytale.

what are you doing to me, jaemin?

"anyways, this is your camp counselor, dong sicheng." jeno focused back in reality and shoved his ridiculous thoughts away.

in front of them, stood an attractive man who had another familiar yet attractive man beside him. their teacher whispered something to the man's ear before walking towards some expensive sports car from the parking lot. looks like he's going on a three—day—date with his man.

so they were left alone with their camp counselor named dong sicheng and his assistant.

"good morning, campers! my name is dong sicheng, your camp counselor for the whole trip! you can all call me winwin if you'd like." he introduced, earning loud squeals from the girls.

the other man beside him rolled his eyes and huffed, receiving winwin's attention.

"oh, and this is my boyfriend and assistant, nakamoto yuta. i suppose some of you already know about him since he's a coach from your school's soccer team." winwin referred to his boyfriend and it was the boys' turn to squeal.

"let's start shall we? let's... winwin!"

"let's winwin!"

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"jeno! let's find some woods together!"

jaemin called out making the older flinch. jeno just finished putting up the tent and was tired as hell, but for some reason, a huge part of him wanted to go on and spend some time together with the younger male.