twelve;

as usual, taeyong went crazy over going to work early. and i believe it's time to reveal the reason of his late arrivals.

waking up at 5 am and head outside, drinking his usual coffee then zones out and let shower thoughts run into his mind for two and a half hours. i mean, it is nice thinking about reality once in a while.

like the only time we get to clean our bones is when we brush our teeth. like when we sleep, our eyes are only covered by our eyelid for eight solid hours. and also, maybe humans really are aliens who took over the dinosaurs' planet and lived on.

and maybe there are millions of universes out there and that maybe we find our opposite selves in those galaxies. and how puppy love could eventually turn to hungry love when we become mature and take anything for ourselves.

and most importantly!

the reason why peter pan floats around is because he neverlands. that was the most important thing taeyong learned. and that goofy—a dog—is walking pluto—who is also a dog :/

and it shouldn't really be 'walking the dog' when we only follow where the dog goes so it's basically has to be 'dog is walking me'.

what's wrong with people's logic nowadays?

'i can hear it callin lovin the way you wanna talk'

all of a sudden, taeyong's cellphone vibrated so he didn't waste any time to check the caller. of course, it was the one and only xiao dejun who happened to be the jasmine cosplayer from disney land.

he found out when he was looking into his computer.

'touch me tease me feel me up—'

he reluctantly pressed the green button and held his cellphone near his ear. taeyong swore he'd kill his grumpy boss for breaking his eardrums.

"LEE TAEYONG WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! THIS IS THE 365TH TIME! THE MEETING WILL START ANY MINUTE NOW!"

taeyong rolled his eyes before faking to be scared, "i am on my way, sir."

"YOU BETTER BE OR I WILL TO—" he immediately ended the call, man it was so tiring to hear xiaojun's shouting every day. he looked at his watch and he only had seven minutes to head to the meeting room.

"here you go, sir." he sighed then took the box of donuts for his break time later. and you really thought he was in an elevator?

six minutes left. damn, he really need to run. now.

"keep the change!" with only that, taeyong disappeared and ran straight to his company. he bumped into a lot of people on his way but when doyoung called him, he stopped, car break style.

"taeyong, i have a favor." the employee breathed heavily before motioning the artist to talk. doyoung understood so he continued, "can you tell the others that i'm taking a break for a while. tell them that i'm not feeling good."

taeyong lifted an eyebrow at doyoung who seemed to be grieving over something that the worker just can't point out. they've been friends for as long as they could remember even before doyoung became an artist. taeyong haven't seen him like this before but seeing the look on his face forced him to accept his little favor.

"okay, okay, i'll tell them. i gotta go, be careful, okay?" doyoung nodded and smiled before taeyong went sonic. it was a good thing the elevator he went to was empty.

well, not until someone slipped swiftly inside. kind of deja vu.

but then taeyong panicked when he saw the person's face. jung jaehyun. he was in an elevator alone with him. again.