thirty;

Taeyong closed the door from behind and went off to work. Actually, he's going there just to let their stupid CEO sign his resignation letter. He's leaving and that's that. He doesn't want to spend time seeing Jaehyun, he's not planning it. So he thought leaving is the best idea.

On the bright side, Xiaojun can have his position back.

Taeyong walked onwards and until he reached the company. When he was just walking from afar, he noticed that the receptionist wasn't in his station. In fact, there was no one outside the building and that is pretty unusual.

As he got inside, the whole place was empty. There were no single soul roaming around other than him.

Are they shutting down the company?

He wandered inside the building, but there was really no one there. It almost felt like he was entering a haunted house. Where could they be?

He even peeked through Jaehyun's office, though he wasn't there too.

Wait. They're seriously shutting down the company?!

He panicked, knowing the only entertainment company he got accepted into is shutting. He spent half of his life here and it broke his heart dearly.

But still, he continued walking around before deciding to head to the rooftop.

He opened the door then suddenly...

"LEE TAEYONG! SARANGHAEEEE!!!!"

He flinched so hard to be surprised by the sudden chant by all of the employees, even some of the artists including Doyoung.

They all had wide grins on their faces while holding on a very long white cloth with the words 'I'm sorry. I love you.' on it. Even though he was hit by torment by the cheers of his colleagues, he frowned once they split up and backed away, one group on the left and another one on the right to make way for the person behind all of this.

Jung Jaehyun.

Jaehyun walked towards him with a bouquet of roses in his hands. Taeyong was disgusted by the proud grin on his face, he didn't even look apologetic at all.

Jaehyun stopped two steps away from the displeased male. He smiled innocently and handed him the bouquet he was holding. Taeyong reluctantly took it but with a stoic expression.

The smile on his face was replaced by a pair of shaking lips and with a deep breath, Jaehyun spoke, "Taeyong. I'm really sorry... about yesterday. My father... he found out about us... he wanted to split us away."

Jaehyun glanced at the older male nervously only to be met by an unwavering frown. It was obvious, Taeyong was still upset. Of course, who doesn't get mad after being called a stranger by your own boyfriend?

Jaehyun began sweating. This is not working, this isn't how he planned it to be.

"Taeyong-"

"I appreciate that you apologized to me." Jaehyun looked up to him, his heart pounding in nervousness, "But all those things you said were unforgivable."

He eventually looked down in guilt and embarrassment. All of his workers are watching them from behind. He swore this was more frightening than a seminar or a meeting with a hundred people.

"I came here to ask for your permission for me to resign."

Jaehyun's eyes widened and immediately stared back. Taeyong was still frowning, yet it's darker now. He glared at Jaehyun and spat, "One piece of advice, don't use your employees just for a personal matter. They have their own lives, stop using them for your own benefit."