twenty three;

Days have passed and there hasn't been sweet times inside the Milky Jung Entertainment. Their CEO, Jaehyun was out for something outside the country this past week and Taeyong had no idea when he'll come back.

He wanted to confess to him so bad but maybe he'll have to wait for another time. But how long must he wait?

Taeyong sighed and went inside the building. He greeted a few employees and artists as usual and he was always staring at the floor all the time. Because of that, he didn't notice he passed the newly arrived boss of the company.

While he was being his usual lonely self, Jaehyun has been following him from behind with some troubles. He was always greeted by employees that he sometimes lost sight of the older male.

He panicked once he saw a glimpse of Taeyong's face slowly blocked by the elevator. He immediately slipped his hands through the little gap until the elevator fully opened.

Taeyong was shocked to see him come inside it was like the first time they talked, Jaehyun did the same thing before.

He watched as the younger male stand formally beside him with his eyes on the front. Taeyong wanted to speak but it seemed like Jaehyun didn't have interest in him anymore so he slipped his chance away.

Taeyong bit his lower lip and looked back to the front in pain. Did Jaehyun forget about him already?

Seconds passed and Jaehyun was starting to get sweaty. He was actually gathering up his confidence the whole time to ask something cliché to the older male but it seems like he's just not ready yet.

When the elevator opened, Taeyong walked away but was suddenly dragged back inside.

His back ended up against the wall with Jaehyun's arms on each side of his head. Both of them widened their eyes as they stared at each other.

Then, Jaehyun's lips slowly made its way on Taeyong's. They closed their eyes as they began to kiss passionately. It lasted for a few moments until Jaehyun's tongue asked permission to open the other's mouth.

Taeyong gave in and the sweet kiss rapidly turned into a hungry and passionate clash of lips in a matter of seconds.

As the two of them pulled themselves from the kiss, they breathed heavily yet Jaehyun's eyes were still stuck on Taeyong's soft lips. The lust had gotten over him and crashed their lips again.

Taeyong could not believe this is happening. His crush, Jung Jaehyun, who is also his boss, is kissing him. He's kissing him!

Jaehyun suddenly broke the kiss and whispered, "Taeyong, be mine."

Taeyong admitted it, the way he whispered was so hot especially since he wasn't asking him to start dating in a nice way. Jaehyun was being cruel and he doesn't know if he should love it or be uncomfortable of it.

Taeyong made up his mind and pulled Jaehyun's necktie and it was his turn to engage the kiss.

"I'm already yours ever since I was born."

Jaehyun smirked and the two continued making out in the elevator. It was like any other drama happy ending. Just how sweet is that?

▼△▼△▼△▼△

Jeno layed on his bed with his front body against it. He was quietly spending his time reading this novel book and it's about romance.

Jeno knew it's going to have a happy ending as always but he would like something new. Maybe a sad and incomplete ending, perhaps? I don't know. He just seek something unique in things that is truly unexpected.