nineteen;

"when he opened the door he saw... a GLASS OF MILK!"

jaemin flinched from his seat before tucking jeno's shirt while continuously hitting chenle who was sitting right beside him. he knew he was chenle's target but was still terrified by the scariest story he have ever heard.

milk. is. disgusting. period.

"chenle!" he shouted, receiving laughs from the other guys. they all finished putting up their tents and they're now being comfortable with the campfire.

all the boys had their own campfire, so did the girls, and they were enjoying on their own with good old scary camp stories. well, maybe except hyuck and mark who kept silent the whole time.

the others noticed it and judging by hyuck and mark's confusing relationship, they had no idea how to get them back together. so, they let time do all the work.

"jeno-ah, let's go to sleep~" jaemin begged making the older male blush wildly. the way he said that sounded... weird. really weird.

jeno shook his head before getting dragged by jaemin into their assigned tent. with yangyang and sungchan of course but they decided to stay outside a little more. so they were alone.

"i'm gonna go get some sleep. goodnight." hyuck spoke, getting all of the boys' attention. before any of them could say a word, he stood up from the log and walked away.

once he was out of sight, chenle and jisung turned back to mark who was silently staring at the ground with his elbows resting on top of his knees. the couple exchanged glasses before standing up and walked towards their tent. they also patted mark's back on their way.

so, mark's alone with lucas, sungchan, yangyang, jungwoo, and two more extras.

"mark, it's okay man." lucas spoke, lightening up the mood. the mentioned man smiled at him before bringing up his cold expression. jungwoo noticed it and decided to proceed telling stories.

"okay, now it's my turn. once upon a time, there was a plate of fruits on a table—"

"don't you fucking dare!"

all of a sudden, their teacher, ten, appeared out of nowhere and covered jungwoo's mouth with his hands. everyone stared at him in shock and the scene froze just like that.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

even though they went camping for three whole days, it only felt like a few hours. the trip was fast than they expected since the camp wasn't fun at all.

the games were exciting but it didn't last long, besides, they won multiple times and they were used to it. after those three days of camp, school came again.

everyone was seated on their seats as the class began to start. jeno and jaemin were glancing at each other, confused as to why hyuck didn't come yet. they soon shrugged it off when their class began.

minutes later, the door opened and everyone turned their heads to the tired looking sunshine. hyuck sat on his seat carelessly, making ten furrow his brows for the absence of the newly arrived student's respect.

"lee donghyuck. you. are. late." he interrupted the class himself as he stared at the said boy furiously.

hyuck rolled his eyes and stared back with cold vibes and it sent shivers to everyone in the room's spines. they've never seen hyuck this mad before. what did mark do this time?

"shouldn't you apologize for being too early?" hyuck spat, twisting everybody's logic with a single sentence.

jeno and haemin both glanced at hyuck, their minds thinking the same word. damn.