twenty;

"jeno, let's go out." jaemin engulfed the older male in a hug from behind.

jeno was just reading a book and had no plans on going out. well, not until jaemin asked him to. his mind eventually changed and thought, maybe going outside for some air might be nice.

and he'll be alone with jaem—

no. nuh—uh.

"n—no, thanks." he stuttered but it didn't bother the younger at all. "please? i'm hungry."

"cook yourself some food. you know how." he replied with an expressionless face. jaemin pouted his lips as he childishly glared at the older male but then went back to the puppy eyes.

"please~?" jeno took his eyes off from the book and turned to jaemin, his face beginning to flush in realization. their faces were so close that he can't even spot their gap.

he gulped, "f—fine."

"then let's go!" jaemin exclaimed with a smile and dragged jeno away from the couch. jeno was lost, atleast his mind was.

why is he feeling this way? why does his face become so red when their faces are so close? what is wrong with him?

it took jeno a moment to realize he was now outside with his hands being held by jaemin. he blushed eminently, something he's never done since he first met this weirdo. why is he blushing?

"so, what kind of food should we eat? pizza? burger? or some milktea?" jeno kicked himself back to reality after being asked by the person he has been thinking about these past few days.

jeno turned to jaemin who was smiling sweetly back. he somehow found himself staring at the younger's lips with lust slowly flowing into him. he remembered that time when they were baking and he was extremely embarrassed to think about how he was about to attach jaemin's lips with his.

no. you shouldn't be thinking about this jeno. stop.

jeno shook his head and put on a serious face, "what about some t—tacos?"

jaemin tilted his head to the side and jeno felt himself about to die to see just how cute that was.

wait. cute? no way. jaemin and cute doesn't sound good when they're together in a sentence.

an absolute lie.

jaemin is undeniably cute. and that's a fact. he just won't admit it.

"tacos? that's so random, but it works for me. c'mon, there's gotta be a mexican restaurant around here." jaemin dragged the flushed jeno once again and searched for some nearby taco stands or something. but unfortunately, they didn't find any. so, they ended up buying corndogs instead.

they walked on empty streets together and talked. they both shared their fears to each other and jeno couldn't help but feel thankful to have someone he can talk with excluding his brother and his other friends. he only tell them about his daily life and well, just that. but sharing something a little deep to someone is kind of special.

"i'm honestly afraid of spiders." jaemin said while looking at the road ahead of them.

to jaemin, what they're doing right now is special. he's never talked to anyone about his fears before, actually, he's never had a casual conversation with anybody. this has been the first time he's talked about himself to anyone and he's glad it's jeno.

he also hoped jeno would also be his first kiss. but... he doesn't know of that will ever happen. he knows jeno doesn't like him and he understands that. it's just that... he wants jeno to feel something towards him too. which is impossible but it could also be possible!