six;

jeno was in school and as expected, jaemin came breaking into his privacy again.

"good morning, jeno!" the blonde boy sat excitedly beside the weary looking jeno. the older buried his face under his arms and begged that the day would end fast before he'll lose his mind.

jaemin pouted at jeno's actions and went to listen to their teacher who has now entered the classroom.

"good morning, everyone. today, we'll be doing a lot of lecturing for our test on friday so prepare your pens amd notebooks while i set up the projector."

like as told, the students took out their writing equipments from under their desks including jaemin who had surprisngly followed his teacher's orders. all except for jeno.

his hand searched for his notebook and pen under his desk but there was nothing there. he looked over his whole seat and that's when he started to panic.

"i must've left them in my locker..." jeno mumbled to himself while furiously rubbing his temples. jaemin didn't hear him but notice how he's been acting when the teacher spoke up.

he looked at the older's desk and there was no sign of a notebook and a pen and he became worried for jeno. but thanks to his good heart, he had an idea.

"jeno." the called boy turned to jaemin with a grumpy expression before replacing it with a soft look.

"let's share. after class, i'll let you borrow my notebook and copy to yours." jaemin smiled, the same one from yesterday. but this time, it's... different?

it didn't make jeno angry nor suspicious. he wasn't expecting for jaemin to be like that but after the mentioned boy made a confused look, he shrugged his thoughts off and looked away making sure the blush in his face wasn't visible.

it was a good thing that the lights were off since the projector was already on and only the sun provided them some light. the curtains were a bit open so they could see and write their notes.

when jeno noticed jaemin waiting patiently for his response, he only nodded and went silent for the rest of the class.

he didn't know why but that same smile that made his blood boil was now cooling him off. was it because jaemin was being kind this time?

jeno....

don't overreact.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

it was now lunch time and jeno and jaemin were now seated on a table with haechan, mark, chenle, and jisung.

"man, physics is like the worst branch of science ever. earth and organisms is disappointing me too. i didn't know science is a tree!"

"i know, right? qnd for once, i never even realized uranus's pronounciation was 'ur-anus'".

"and they lied to us! amazon really is the place where most bananas are produced. and so they say not to believe memes."

"hey, dumb, dumber, and dumbest. can you guys shut up?" hyuck spat, making the three close their mouths.

in case you're wondering:
dumb: zhong chenle
dumber: park jisung
dumbest: lee minhyung

the four were only fighting and playing with each other, while jaemin was enjoying the show and jeno was staring at chenle's kimchi. he didn't have enough money to buy one at the cafeteria so he had to just eat the usual cheap food.