four;

➹➷➹➷➹

so this chapter is a short taeyong pov because... why not?

➹➷➹➷➹

taeyong ran all the way from the first floor to his office that was on the 24th floor.

he passed some artists while running and even bumped into the company's newest singer, kim doyoung. he was always like this every morning and when he comes late, his hell of a boss, xiaojun, would throw insults straight to his face.

it was tiring but he did deserve them after all but at the same time he didn't. i mean, there were days when he was only one second late and he ended up doing all paperworks for the budgeting of the artists.

working in an entertainment company is challenging but atleast you get to see handsome and pretty gals in person. and believe me or not, working as makeup artists are almost everyone in the company's dream job instead of taking care of the cash, shows, and tech stuff.

but taeyong's dream wasn't becoming a makeup artist, it was to become the ceo's secretary. all he had to do was kick xiaojun off from his current job and he would be under taeyong in no time.

unfortunately, he had no power to do such thing.

he was now taking the elevator up to the 24th floor while looking into his prepared schedule for a boy group. even after hearing the elevator sound, he didn't take off his eyes from the papers and just ran to where he thought he was going.

he memorized when and where to turn so he was sure that he was going to the right way.

but then all of a sudden, he bumped into someone so he fell on the floor and the stack of papers were now floating everywhere the way feathers do.

he cursed under his breath and was about to yell at the guy who had bumped into him but as soon as he met the man's gaze, he went frozen from his spot.

there he was, standing in front of him. wven though he was just standing still, he still looked majestic. jung jaehyun, every girl's ideal husband. he was the definition of perfect that even straight boys would fall for him.

and taeyong was one of those boys who now became gays.

he just stared at his boss while he was picking up all the papers that were now on the floor. after taking them all, he made eye contact with taeyong again and his lips parted, saying something that taeyong couldn't hear.

taeyong has never seen the ceo of their company this close before and it felt like it was a blessing. he could feel his heart skip a beat and didn't even listen to whatever the younger was saying.

"hello? umm, these are the schedules, right? put it on my table instead, alright?"

taeyong snapped out from his thoughts now that mr. hung's voice was now as clear as day. he blinked and his eyes widened after realizing he still had something to do or he'll get scolded again.

he blushed furiously and took the stack of papers from his boss before running away like an idiot.

jaehyun only watched the guy disappear from his sight before lifting an eyebrow in curiosity.

why did he run away when all he did was help him out?

he sighed and headed to the elevator. maybe it's because of the fact that he was the ceo and that he was supposed to be always cold hearted and hot headed monsters.

but what if he doesn't want to be like those typical ceos?

he shoved his hands on his suit's pockets before the elevator closed and was now heading to the floor where the meeting room was in.