twenty eight;

The second day of the academic games came and it was now Jisung, Chenle, Mark, and Jaemin's turn to participate.

The first category that started was the machine making so Jaemin and Mark still had a lot of time to prepare. Although, instead of practicing in the school's kitchen, Jaemin headed to the library for baking techniques.

He went inside alone and was thankful the place wasn't crowded. He began searching for cooking books and once he found one, he took a seat on one of the empty tables.

He read the title of the book and found it quite confusing.

'Get Back On Tinder!'
By: Gordon Ramsay

Jaemin shrugged it off and opened the pages of the book. He was silently enjoying it, well, not until someone suddenly across him.

"Jaemin, right?"

The snow haired boy looked up from his cook book and met eyes with the tiny man from yesterday. Jaemin fake smiled.

"Yeah." Renjun gazed at him as he put down a book on the table. He began reading his book, at the same time, he started a conversation.

"Are you nervous?" Jaemin hummed confusedly with his eyes now fixed on the letters of his book.

"For later. We're competing against each other, remember?" Renjun asked.

Jaemin smirked, "No, not at all. I'm confident."

"Competitive. I like that." Renjun sneered back. They've been quiet for quite a while, not until Renjun asked a sudden question.

"You like him, don't you?"

▼△▼△▼△▼△

Jeno, along with Mark and Haechan sat on one of the cafeteria tables to eat a few snacks. Mark was going to compete soon and his nice boyfriend insisted for them to eat first to be energized and Mark happily accepted the offer.

Right now, Haechan's doing his best to motivate Mark to win. He was also confused when Mark suddenly spoke in english.

"I love you, Haechan. I don't know what I'd do without you." He stated with dreamy eyes while staring at Haechan.

The younger gawked at him back with furrowed brows, "I don't know what you just said but fuck you."

While the two were being a Sweet 'N Sour couple, Jeno spaced out while biting his sausage thoughtlessly.

I wonder where Jaemin is right now. I hope he'll win, no offense to Renjun though.

But then, he remembered the picture he took out of the blue from when they were at the rooftop. He looked like a complete dumb dumb when he began smiling at himself with a crimsoned face.

Jaemin was so handsome. It's like everything he does, he looks like he's posing. He's also smart, kind, funny and he always lighten up the mood. Plus, he cooks good food. He's basically perfect. But still a weirdo. A good kind of weirdo though. A handsome weirdo. And a sweet weirdo.

He's so weird that he gets me want to think about him all day. He's so strange that he could make me blush with just simple skinship. He's so stupid that he makes me want to be near him always. He's a weirdo for making me fa-

That's when he realized something he should've known ever since the beginning. The reason behind it all.

When his heart pounds so fast as if it's being there's a horse racing going on. When his face become so hot and red every time Jaemin touches or say something weird to him. When he couldn't focus on anything anymore. When he can't stop thinking about him.