14

Melani Acacia Marquis  6th August 17'

6th August 17'

"He posted you yano."Kamiliah teased handing me her phone.

"Oh my days, he's so annoying." I pushed her phone back and covered my face as if on cue my phone pinged.

Keantae🤍

yo is your friend there?
Who Kam?
Yeah Makels girl

Yeah she's with me for today 😗

idek if you wanna tell her this but
Makel cheated on her.
I forgot to tell you yesterday when we was a Lorenzo's yard
What ? Really?

Yeah he said she offered head and she was leng so they beat.

Alright .
You coming here today?

I'm busy but I'll try see you later.
read 2:35

"So yeah that's why we were arguing yesterday, and I do not know why he keeps having so many messages in his phone from these girls." Kam said combing her hair.

I wasn't even listening to her.

"I have to tell you something, please try to stay sane about it."

why did I even say that she's about to get told she's being cheated on and I'm saying be sane???

she faced me and smile waiting for me to continue.

I know Makel is my brother but what he's doing isn't something I can hide from my best friend.

"Makel is cheating on you, or he was cheating I'm not sure. Keantae just told me."I spat out before I regretted it.

"He is? Oh my fucking Goddddd I'm so dumb I should have known." she started before her eyes became flushed with tears.

"No no no don't cry Kam, your not losing anything he's losing you and he's missing out on everything that you can give him." I hugged her and she cried into my chest.

I'm not usually good and this sympathy thing. I find it awkward that's why I hate crying in-front of people.

"No Melani, I fucked up and now he can't help me with this mistake."