𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

By the time you got to the Three Broomsticks Luna was already waiting, you swiftly went over to her table and sat across from her, "What was the hold up?" she asked calmly and smiled. "I was talking to one of the teachers," You lied, you hated lying to Luna "Oh, alright then. Why'd you ask me to come here, Y/N?" she spoke slowly and softly. "I thought since we haven't spoken in a while it would be good to be together again." You shrugged, feeling kind of silly "It does feel good." she agreed.
Luna and you sat there talking for what felt like forever until the sun started to set, "Y/N." Shit. You pretended to not hear "I think Draco's talking to you," Luna said jokingly. He came and stood beside where you sat "You've been out all day." he says with anger in his voice, Who does he think he is? "And?" You replied shortly, Why's he being such a git? You thought to yourself. "I've better get going," Luna interrupted and you're glad she did "it was nice seeing you Y/N." you beamed at her, getting butterflies when she said your name Woah.. That's usually how you get when Draco says your name, except it was Luna? Caught up in your own thoughts you didn't realize Luna was now gone and Dracos tight hold on your arm. "Let go of me, Draco." You said firmly, "Why would I?" he smirked. "Oh, good god, Malfoy! Stop being such a git!" You spat, yanking your arm out of his grasp and putting your coat on. His face contorted with rage, you didn't really pay attention to that because you saw a familiar looking black haired boy with round glasses and pale skin, Harry Potter. You shot him a small smile and his face flushed, now realizing you caught him eyeing you. "Potter, eh?" Draco whispered to you, smirking at Harry and snaking his arm around your waist. You sent a look of pleading to Harry who just shrugged and mouthed the words "I'm sorry!".
"Draco, get off, it's making me uncomfortable." You mumbled, you usually liked when he was affectionate and wanted people to know you were his. His expression dropped when you spoke, "Let's go." he said shortly, the two of you walking back to the common room.

"What was that about?" You yelled the second the common room door closed, he just raised an eyebrow. "I don't know why you're acting like you own me, Malfoy, I'm not your pet." You stated, he smirked but you could tell it was forced, were you hurting his feelings? "Draco-" He hushed you and just hugged you, you didn't hug him back, you just let your arms stay to your sides. You put your hands on his chest and gently shoved him off, his expression saddened "I was worried about you," he mumbled "and upset you were at Hogsmeade with Luna and not me." he stated simply. "I don't think we're ready to be together yet, Draco." You said flatly, "Fine, have it your way, L/N." he huffed and stormed off to his dorm. Git.

(𝖠/𝖭; 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗓𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌, 𝗂 𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝗓𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗃𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 1k+ 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 500+)