~𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there:) I'm so glad that you decided to read my story I hope you enjoy<3

Just a few things I need to go over first!

To start off, this is a Draco x reader fanfic, and I already gave you a last name, Evans.

WARNING: This book includes smut which may or may not be triggering. It can be aggressive at times and I wanted to make it clear that anything that happens between the characters is completely consensual unless stated not.

Disclaimer: All original "Harry Potter" characters are not mine and belong to JK Rowling (even though we hate her...ew) All original characters are mine (including Atlas Walker, Sam Walker, and y/n Evans), please do not take any of my ideas:)

Disclaimer 2: This story does not follow the "Harry Potter" novels directly. The Yue Ball does happen in your fifth year but does not correspond with the Triwizard Tournament. (Yes it is a bit confusing but this is my first book so bear with me:))

Disclaimer 3: Cedric Diggory is in the same year as them:))

Disclaimer 4: This book starts off with you in year five!

Disclaimer 5: You are a half-blood (mum is a witch and dad is a muggle).

Disclaimer 6: You are NOT related to Lily Evans in any way. Your mum's name is Amber Evans and your dad is Cassius Evans.

All votes are very much appreciated because I have put a lot of time and effort into this story<3

If anyone ever wants to reach out, for any reason at all regarding the story, or just to talk, here are some of my socials<3

Tik Tok: dracosdyedpubes

Instagram: dracosdyedpubes and mer._.zoey

Snapchat: mer_zoey

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ AUTHOR'S NOTES BEFORE CHAPTERS JUST IN CASE OF A TW OR A VIEWER DISCRETION.

If you need a brief description of a chapter before reading it (in case of a TW) feel free to ask in the comments or dm me:)

Everyone is welcome here! This is a safe place for the lgbtq+ community. I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH MUAH! (I am also part of it hehe<3)

ANY HOMOPHOBIC OR OFFENSIVE COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED!!!!

Please do not compare/comment about other books under my comment section (as well as anyone else's) because it is extremely rude and inconsiderate:)

Without further adieu, I present to you:

Catastrophic Love~D.M

Enjoy:)