Flashback 1

Jisung struggled beneath Jaemin. "Are we sure this is a good idea? Minnie?!" 

"Shut up! It's fine. As long as you don't drop me noodle legs!"

Ten year old Jisung stuck out his bottom lip, pouting. "Don't call me that. You're just heavy."

Jaemin opened the cabinet, ignoring his best friend and reaching his small child sized hand inside. "If I could just find it......got it!" Jaemin whisper cheered when his hand closed around a bulky, bright orange bag of Halloween candy. 

Jisung grinned weakly, still holding Jaemin up in his shoulders to reach the cabinet. "Great, you got the candy? Let's go before my mom finds us! And before I collapse!"

The two kids pattered back up the stairs, snickering to Jisung's room. Once they had made it Jisung flipped on his lava lamps and the friends climbed into the fort they had made the night before. Jaemin's mother was out of town and the Park's had taken the responsibility to take care of the blind boy.

The two looked at each other, Jisung feeling a pang of admiration of his older friend. Then they both dug their hands into the candy and ate as much as they could possibly handle. Jisung giggled, knowing that his elder brother Seonghwa would kill him to know they'd stolen his candy but at the moment, he was having fun.

"So," Jaemin prompted, unwrapping a Twix bar. "I know you have a crush on that girl, what's her name?" 

Jisung paled, knowing whatever Jaemin said was not true but not knowing how to lie himself out of the situation. Jisung was in fact, crushing on someone but just not a female. 

"Oh! Jennie. In the sixth grade!" Jaemin snapped his fingers, recalling the girl two years elder then them's name. "You always talk to her on the playground! I know you like her."

Jisung popped a gummy bear in his mouth and chewed. "I do not like her. I don't have a crush."

"Liar!" Jaemin laughed and shoved his best friend. "You're lying! Park Jisung's lying!" 

"Shut up before my mom hears you. Or Seonghwa! He's strangle us if he knew we ate all his candy." Jisung hissed, terrified of both his mother and his brother, three years older than him.

Jaemin smiled mischievously and waved his hand nonchalantly. "Whatever, but I know you like someone. Is it Jennie?" Jisung shook his head, arms crossed defiantly. "Is it Jihyo?" Jisung shook his head. "Is it me?!" Jisung paused for a split second and then shook his head a little too hard. 

"You like me?!" Jaemin obsessed. "You? And me? That could never-"

"I don't!" Jisung retorted. "I don't like you!" The embarrassed kid buried his face in a pillow, brightening red by the second. "Stop saying that." 

Jaemin stayed quiet. He asked Siri for the time and frowned. This wasn't fun anymore. He wished he hadn't pushed his friend. "Okay then Jisung, good night I guess."

"Night." Jisung muttered into the pillow still mortified Jaemin had figured out his crush.