18

"Ugh when is this kid getting here?" Ten complained impatiently, pacing around the living room.

Taeyong chuckled at his crush's behavior. "Why? Are you so thirsty for a threesome baby?"

Ten whipped around and glared at Taeyong through cat-like eyes. "Lee Taeyong you knew very well that I am in fact always thirsty." 

The two burst into laughter, tears prickling at their eyes at Ten's faux-seriousness. "Oh." Taeyong wiped away a tear and clutched his stomach. "Sorry I should have remembered."

Ten snickered, fixing their hair and skipping around the coffee table. "No but seriously when the hell is this kid getting here? I don't have all day-scratch that, yes I do have all day, I have no friends thus no plans but I'm bored! Therefore he must get here soon." 

Taeyong chuckled as Ten continued around the table, hyper as always and eager for dick. Taeyong knew Ten would without a doubt throw themself at any man willing to fuck or pay them but deep down in his heart Taeyong loved Ten. He loved everything about them from their energetic nature, their artistic talents, and their extravagant clothing and makeup choice and attractive Thai features. 

The doorbell rang, snapping Taeyong out of his thoughts and causing Ten to jump up and down, giddy now that someone had arrived.

"JENO'S HERE!" Ten squealed and bounded to the door, swinging it open.

On the porch stood a pretty tall boy with dark hair the color of raven feathers. Taeyong noted he was probably a bit taller than him, yet he still towered over the short Ten. He wore a thin t-shirt and jeans, clutching his phone in one hand. Taeyong smirked, attempting to guess how the boy was in bed.

"Hi Jeno!" Ten threw their arms around Jeno's waist, pulling them into a hug. "I'm so excited that you finally showed! Are you ready for some exhilarating, blood pumping, dick stiffening-"

"Ten?" Jeno interrupted, his voice deep and musical. 

Ten slowly lowered their arms which they had thrown into the air as describing what sex was to the tall jock. Sheepishly they muttered, "uh yeah?"

"I heard you write music?" 

Taeyong cocked his head to the side, confused by the sudden off-topic question. 

"I found your uh.....SoundCloud and it's really good." 

Ten flushed, turning bright pink as their already excessive amount of blush on their cheeks added to the embarrassment. "Umm, yeah I post their every once and awhile. It's just a hobby I guess. Why do you ask?"

Jeno shifted uncomfortably, awkwardly. "I just thought your voice was really nice and it really helped me cope over a breakup. I enjoyed Dream in a Dream the most, it was my favorite. Baby Don't Stop was good too." Taeyong waved from the couch.

"I was featured in that!"

Jeno, obviously surprised waved back. "You sounded wonderful, uh, Taeyong!" Jeno snapped his fingers as he remembered the red head's name. 

"Okay so let's get started." Ten rubbed their hands together restlessly awaiting their favorite activity.

"Well I actually wanted to ask for some advice on writing music." Jeno continued, Taeyong trying not to laugh as Ten looked quite annoyed by this turn of events. "See I just went through a real nasty breakup with someone I truly cared about and I wanted to write him a song, to you know-see if he'll take me back."

Ten took a deep inhale, held up a finger, and picked up a couch cushion. They then screamed into it. Jeno jumped back, a little caught off guard by the school hoe's random screech.

"Sorry." Ten apologized, fanning themself with their hand. "Just had to get that out of my system. So like, I guess come sit down. Want a cookie?"

Jeno blinked confused. One second Ten was screaming in a pillow and the next they were offering cookies and a place to sit down. Hesitantly, Jeno entered the pretty normal home, considering how Ten presented themself. The only thing that was a bit off was the handcuffs dangling from a hook over the fireplace. Ten quickly returned from the kitchen, setting a plate of what looked to be snickerdoodles on the table next to a lit candle and sat down on the couch, arms crossed. Taeyong immediately reached for a cookie, knowing his significant other was irritated by the sudden music they had to partake in composing.

"So what do you want the song to be about?" Ten bit into their cookie delicately, trying not to smudge their blood red lipstick. "Like is it sweet or kind of suggestive?" 

Jeno shook his head. "Neither. Just I want a vibe that's, you know, heartfelt and meaningful. I really care about him." 

Taeyong nodded, possible lyrics running through his brain. "Maybe you could do something with" Taeyong blew out a candle that had melting wax running down the side on the table out. "Candlelight? Like saying they light up your life maybe?"

The younger boy's mouth opened in a tiny 'o' and he grinned. "That's really good! Thank you so much!"

Taeyong waved a hand. "Don't even worry about it." 

Jeno scratched the lyric down in his notebook, glancing up at the noticeably aggravated Ten. "Look, I know I said I was coming for a threesome but I changed my mind. Really I just needed some advice for my music."

Ten scratched their nape and sniffed. "It's totally fine. Just got my hopes up." They laughed, Taeyong smiling and putting a protective hand on their thigh. Ten's unpredictable mood had changed once again to a more happier, light personality. "But I'm more than happy to help with your song." 

"Really?" Jeno asked, clearly shocked. "You would do that for me?"

Ten scoffed. "I'm not just the school hoe. I'm an artist too. I write songs, I draw, bro do people think I'm just a hoe?!"

Taeyong laughed, Jeno joining in as Ten gazed at the both of them through their cat eyes. "Is that what everyone thinks?" 

After Ten stopped joking, Jeno answered. "Um, truth is I never knew much about you except that you were pretty slutty. And unique." He gestured to Ten's colorful outfit. 

"Uh!" Ten put a hand over their heart. "I'm offended. Can't a non-binary, half-cat bubbly idiot like myself just wear half of my mother's makeup and a sparkly unicorn crop top to school everyday and have sex every weekend without being labeled as a hoe?"

"Apparently not." Taeyong remarked causing all three to buckle down in laughter. Jeno's eyes smiled as he giggled, actually enjoying himself. 

"But really." Ten began as they calmed back down again. "We're always free. We'll help with your music. Right Taeyong?"

Taeyong grinned, Jeno noting he was in fact a very handsome boy. "Of course. I'd be happy to help."

Jeno cracked a smile as he watched the couple. Ten was now trying to give Taeyong a cookie (slightly aggressively) while Taeyong tried to stop Ten from shoving it in his mouth.

Maybe these two aren't so bad after all. Jeno thought, recalling Renjun's warning. After all, I should know, sometimes people aren't necessarily what their labels make them out to be.