12

Chenle impatiently tapped his foot, waiting for Jaemin to arrive at his house. The two were hanging out on the Saturday before they went back to school from their suspension. Their parents had allowed it, since the boys were generally good kids. 

Chenle scrolled through his Instagram feed, bored out of his mind while lying on the couch. Jaemin was always late! The light haired boy giggled as he came across a picture of two cats cuddling. "They look like me and-" Chenle stopped. 

Recently the boy had been thinking more and more about Jisung. Chenle didn't understand why but Jisung came up everywhere. In his dreams, while he was writing, when he was eating, Chenle always thought about Jisung. About his sharp jawline, his perfect white teeth, his plump attractive lips, his large di-

Chenle slapped himself. "Why am I thinking about him?" The boy leaped up and began pacing back and forth around his living room. "He's a son of a bitch no-good jerky bully! He's rude, he's stuck up, and he hates me!" The dolphin like boy kept pulling his hair and screeching until he felt tears run down from his eyes. 

"And now he's making me cry." Pouted Chenle as he wiped the salty tears from his face. He shook his head and began focusing on something else. Anything else. 

Ding Dong!

"Ugh it's about time." Finally Jaemin had arrived. Chenle opened the door to reveal his best friend, blue hair a little messy and his shirt on backwards. "Hi Jaemin!" Chenle hooted at him. "You're shirt is on the wrong way!" 

"What?" Jaemin reached under his collar and exhaled deeply. "Oh." He flushed red in embarrassment, turning his t-shirt back around sheepishly. "Sorry I was kind of in a hurry."

"Hmm?" Chenle cocked his head to the side quizzically as he grabbed two sodas from the fridge. 

"I decided to um....hang out with Jeno last night." Jaemin lied as he plopped down on the couch. Chenle tossed him a coke and the blind boy popped it open with ease.

"Jeno? The Jeno Lee?" Chenle rubbed his hands together in anticipation.

Jaemin nodded, bubbles of the cola dancing on his tongue. "Yup."

Chenle squealed and wiggled his fuzzy socked-feet. "Oh my god! You two are such a great couple! I always shipped it you know." Jaemin rolled his eyes, smiling despite the unearthed truth that felt like a weight on his shoulders. "What did you do? Did you go anywhere?"

Jaemin's eyes widened as he shifted his sitting position. This was where he had to lie. "Ummm, I....we went to a restaurant. Yeah, umm.....that diner down the street."

"Oh!" Chenle exclaimed. 

"And that's it." Jaemin wrapped up his story quickly, sitting on his hands. 

Chenle frowned a bit. "So details? Did you hold hands? Did he lend you his jacket? Did you kiss? OH-did you fuck? Are you bottom?"

"Chenle!" Jaemin screamed, revolted and worried his best friend had found out the truth. But the two did in fact fuck, and yes Jaemin was the bottom. "How could you ever think we would do that?"

Chenle exploded into a fit of giggles. "It's a joke silly." Jaemin felt his heartbeat slow back down to normal. Thank goodness. He thought, sipping his coke. 

The two chatted for a little while longer until Jaemin got up to use the restroom. Chenle waited downstairs, deciding to go through Instagram a little while longer. As soon as he opened the app, he started scrolling. Mostly pics from animals and people from his school. He scoffed at a selfie of Doyoung and Jaehyun kissing at what looked like a party.

Chenle snorted. He hated those two. They thought they were so great when really they were just rich bitches. Chenle kept scrolling, jealous of the couple. 

Then he saw it.

"What the actual fuck Na Jaemin?!" 

His mouth dropped open at the disgusting pictures of none other than his best friend and Jaemin's boyfriend Jeno midfuck, Jaemin's head thrown back as Jeno sucked his neck. He wrinkled his nose is distaste and studied the other pictures from that night on Doyoung's account. 

"What?" Jaemin shouted across the house. "I'm in the middle of piss! What the hell do you need?" 

Chenle didn't respond. He took a sip of his Sprite, disturbed beyond belief ready with at least a hundred questions to grill Jaemin with once he got back. 

The bathroom door slammed open. "What is it?" Jaemin asked as he zipped up his pants. "What did I do?" 

"More like who did you do?" The blonde muttered. 

Jaemin felt a bead of sweat roll down his temple. "What?" He choked out the word.

"Umm, so, I well-" Chenle stuttered as he tried to figure out how to explain. "Here. Listen to this." Chenle played the only video Doyoung had taken and handed his phone over. 

"God you're so beautiful Nana. I love you. Get inside me? I want you inside me Nono. Anything for you baby." Jaemin froze in shock, the sound of his moans making him queasy. His hand shaking and eyes wide he stood up, panicking. 

"Chenle where did you get that?!" 

"Instagram. Why would you-"

"INSTAGRAM?" Jaemin shrieked, tugging strands of his brightly colored hair. "HOW IS THAT ON INSTAGRAM?"

Chenle grabbed Jaemin's shoulders. "Doyoung posted it."

"Fuck." Jaemin muttered. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. How did he-"

"Next time you fuck, be sure to shut the windows." Chenle read the post, wincing at Doyoung's mocking words. "The whole school had seen it. The comments are......awful. Calling you sluts and hoes and-"

"Stop!" Jaemin interrupted him. "Just stop. My life, is over. I may as well go drown myself in the kitchen sink." 

Chenle tossed his phone onto the couch. "I'm still in shock! Why would you do that and not tell me?"

"He was drunk!" Jaemin pushed it off. "I don't even remember what happened very well."

"That's why you were late today. You had sex!" Chenle exclaimed angrily. "Jaemin I couldn't give a damn if you fucked but why wouldn't you tell me?"

"I'm embarrassed okay?" Jaemin threw his hands in the air. "I'm a bottom! I've never had sex before and we were both kinda drunk."

"You drank?" Chenle repeated.

"Shit why did I say that." Jaemin cursed. "Yes, a little beer but not too much-"

"Jaemin I can't believe you. This was a party I'm guessing. You're an idiot. This is going to ruin your personal life. And his!"

"Stop scolding me. You're not my mom." Jaemin growled in response. "Speaking of which, she will not find out about this right Chenle?"

Chenle pursed his lips. "I'm still mad at you for not telling me but no, she will not find out from me."

"Thanks." Jaemin sighed in relief, still overcome with alarm. "I guess I just have to face school on Monday as the school hoe." His thoughts flicked to the actual school hoe. Ten. Would he become like that slut, sleeping with multiple boys every week? Or would one good night with Jeno be all he had? 

Chenle patted him on the back reassuringly, pitying his friend's current position. "I guess you will. Good luck."