XXIV - Sage

When Sage awoke the next morning, Adonis was still in a deep sleep

When Sage awoke the next morning, Adonis was still in a deep sleep. His lips were puckered up his sleep, appearing bigger than they actually were. His open curtains allowed the sunlight to highlight the beauty of his brown skin. She was amazed by beauty. It was surely a crime to be this beautiful. Handsome wasn't doing him enough justice.

She struggled to unwrap herself from Adonis. His heavy arm was thrown over her over the blanket both of them were currently under. She wasn't even sure how they had gotten in this position.

"Move yo fucking hand," with that Sage threw his arm from off the blanket and threw that off her too. Adonis had even begun stirring.

She didn't know if he was awake or not and she got up, almost naked and headed to the bathroom.

"Yo ass look even fatter in da early morning," the husky voice of Adonis made Sage turn around right before she reached the bathroom to look at him. His head was leaning on his hand and he sported a lazy smile on his face.

"Ain't no need for you to hold your ass. I done saw allat last night," Adonis remarked when both of Sage's hands flew to her ass cheeks. Her breasts, wide hips, small waist, stretch marks and cellulites were on display. She didn't even have the energy to become insecure because that was all a part of a natural woman

"Whatever Adonis," her voice was raspy as she replied and walked towards the bathroom. When she got in the bathroom, she didn't even bother to close the door. She peed first then brushed her teeth with an unopened toothbrush that she saw in the cupboard before going to the shower.

As soon as she pulled the glass door of the shower close, Adonis came striding in as naked as the day he was born. At this point he was flaccid but there was still something captivating about him.

Adonis brushed his teeth and peed just as how she had done before going to open the door. Sage hadn't made a move since Adonis had came in the bathroom.

"Let a nigga shower wit' you," Adonis said as he looked over at Sage, who refused to move away for him to come in. Images of him fucking her against the wall, fucking her from the back as she held onto to the wall flashed in her minds.

"No," she shook her head, "you're going to want to try something. Use the other one."

What she really wanted to say was that she was seconds away from trying something.

"But I ain't - you know what I'ma use the other one," Adonis shook his head and walked out to use the bathroom in the guest room. When he went Sage let out a sigh of relief before taking her shower.

She wrapped up in a towel before going to the bedroom.

"Oh shit," she cursed when she remembered that she left her spennanight bag in the guest room.

She walked towards the room with hopes that Adonis was still in the shower. Why was she this nervous after she had sucked him dry the night before?

When she got in the room, Adonis was still showering with the door open. He was singing and whistling so she figured that he wouldn't be done anytime soon.

She grabbed her bag that was on the bed before going back to Adonis' room to change. She hadn't even noticed that she had left the door open.

When she took off the towel and reached in her bag to pull her panties out, she felt a stinging sensation in her left ass cheek.

Her hand immediately went to rub it and she turned around to face a smiling Adonis who had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Why did you do that shit?" She whined rubbing her cheek that was still stinging.

"That shit looked fat as fuck," Adonis said unapologetically, "and it juggled when I hit it."

Sage only scowled at him as he moved to walk into his closet. She rolled her eyes at his back before pulling another yellow sundress on.

"I meant to ask you," Adonis began coming out of his closet fully clothed, "where did you learn to suck dick like that?"

Sage took some time to admire him. He had on an orange graphic tee that highlighted the beauty in his brown skin, a black shorts that stopped at his knee and black and orange Air Force Ones. He also had on his gold chains around his neck and diamond studs in his ears.

"Eh. I don't know," Sage shrugged her shoulders.

"You don't know? I ain't never got no head like that before. And that dress go get you fucked up," the once smiling Adonis wasn't smiling anymore as he took in her yellow dress. Sure it was loose on her but it was still clear enough to highlight that her body didn't match her age. And it barely passed her mid thigh.

"Come take a nigga pic," Adonis grabbed his phone off the nightstand and lead Sage onto the balcony to take his pic.

"Here," Sage took the picture before handing it to him.

"Thanks," he smiled at her, "let's go get something to eat because we gotta pull up at my momma's block party in a couple of hours and it's after 1 already."

•••••

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

November 8, 2020