➖ 1➖

As Jeongguk got off the plane he could practically feel everyone staring at him like they knew. He was still in his clubbing attire but the coat that he'd... "unconsciously" stolen from him was long enough to cover most of it. He didn't have his car when he started his trip since lived close enough to the airport to take a cab, where he caught a plane bound for America's Sin City, Las Vegas, a decision he was regretting now as he hurried through the terminals and began walking the short distance to his home, dragging his travel bag behind him as if it weighed 100 pounds, too embarrassed to flag a cab down, and unable to call anyone for a ride thanks to a dead phone. Most of the walk wasn't too uncomfortable; it would have been a very nice autumn day... except he could still feel the cold band around his finger, even though it was now safely tucked away in his pocket.

Front door finally in sight, Jungkook quick stepped to his home and all but sprinted inside.Never had the warm smell of his own home been more amazing! He threw off the calf-length coat, dropped his bag by the door, and sighed, falling onto his couch and hugging his pillows.

"Jeon Jeongguk!" Kim Seokjin came out of the kitchen, looking the picture of anger. "Where the Hell have you been?"

"I've been in Vegas."

That answer seemed to make Jin madder than he already was. "You're late!"

When Jeongguk looked up at his hyung he was sure the older was ready to kill him. "Let me explain! Please!" he begged. Jin sat down facing him, arms crossed. "Can I get dressed first though?"

Jin narrowed his eyes but nodded at Jeongguk's request. He scampered up the stairs to his room, Jin calling up after him, "Ten minutes!"

Jeongguk entered his room and threw himself on his bed for a moment before he got up and looked at himself in the mirror, a sight which only made him groan. His hair was a mass of ebony all over his head, 'I look like I've been ravished all ni....' He cut that thought off and began to practically peel his club attire from his body one piece at a time, starting with the knee length black boots, moving up to the black leather corset that hugged and emphasized his small waist, before moving on to the black slightly see-through top and black leather pants encasing his legs. He managed to tame his hair before finally coming back down the stairs in a white shirt and blue jeans, the ring tucked in his pocket. For some reason, he couldn't bring himself to throw it away.

Jin was sitting on the seat across from Jeongguk's favorite chair, looking very imposing, "So... I knew you had the week off and were planning on going to Vegas. I even encouraged it." The younger nodded as Jin started to speak. "I texted you around midnight three times on Friday to remind you, just incase you decided to get plastered the night before you had to leave. You didn't reply, so I started to panic. I called Jimin to watch the shop and tell people that the Doctor isn't in because you're sick. I kept waiting for you to appear on Saturday, hoping that maybe your phone had been stolen, but you didn't appear at your allotted time. I went to the airport at least thirty times last night, still no sign." He'd stayed very calm up until this point as he shot to his feet, clenching his fists and practically screamed, "And now, I've spent the whole night worried sick, and here you come waltzing in looking like hell! What happened Jeongguk, did you get married or something?!"

Jeongguk lowered his eyes in shame as he nodded. 

Jin blinked, "Come again?"

"I'm sorry hyung," he sighed, "I was still dressed as I was because the clasps on my luggage are jammed, or broken, I couldn't open it, so I wasn't able to change. As for the...getting married part..." Jin sunk to the chair, looking defeated as Jeongguk pulled out the ring, waiting while his hyung examined it closely. It was a gorgeous ring, 14K white gold with four round diamonds at an angle, running diagonally from top to bottom. It was simple and masculine, he remembered he wore a matching ring.