10 weird (and sometimes unnecessary) laws

1. It's illegal to hike naked in Switzerland. In 2011, a Swiss man was fined more than $100 for his bare-bottomed walk.

2. Winnie the Pooh has been banned from a Polish playground because of his "dubious sexuality" and "inappropriate" dress.

3. It's illegal to swear in the U.A.E

4. It's against the law to wear lacy undies in Russia. (I wonder how they check...)

5.  In Milan, Italy, it is illegal for citizens to frown in public, unless they're at a funeral or visiting someone in the hospital.

6. In Switzerland, it's against the law to flush a toilet after 10 p.m. in an apartment building 

7. In Georgia, there is a law that states that chickens cannot cross the road!

8. There is a law in New Zealand that states that you cannot fly with a rooster in a hot air balloon.

9. According to a law in Scotland, you must allow someone into your house if they knock on your door and need to use the bathroom. 

10. The French town of Sarpourenx had some issues with people just shamelessly dying and then expecting to be buried. The mayor issued an edict forbidding people from dying within the city limits unless they'd already purchased a burial plot in the local cemetery. 

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

What do you think of these laws? Are they funny? Weird? Do you know of any laws like these? Tell me about them! 

If you have any feedback or suggestions that I could use to make this book better, feel free to message me with them!