10 random fun facts

1. The heads on Easter Island have bodies.

2. The moon has moonquakes. They occur due to tidal stresses connected to the distance between the Earth and the moon.

3. Humans are the only animals that blush.

4. The wood frog can hold its pee for up to eight months. 

5. You lose up to 30 percent of your taste buds during flight, which might explain why airplane food gets such a bad reputation.

6. Rabbits can't puke.

7. The "M's" in M&Ms stand for "Mars" and "Murrie." That would be Forrest Mars and Bruce Murrie, the two businessmen who created the candy-coated chocolates.

8. Copper door knobs are self-disinfecting.

9. The English word with the most definitions is "set", with 430 different senses listed in the 1989 edition of Second Edition of the Oxford English Dictionary.

10. Pigeons can tell the difference between a painting by Monet and Picasso.

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

A/N- OMG THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR OVER 100 READS AND ABOUT 30 VOTES!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

What do you think of these facts? Comment and tell me! 

If you have any feedback or suggestions that I could use to make this book better, feel free to message me with them!