Chapter 2

*Anakin's POV*

My heartbeat is frantic as I run. Twigs and rocks flying left and right as I sprinted. Using the force I could run at an inhumane speed and to outrun the Daughter, I need to be fast.

I've been on this planet for nearly three years now. That's nearly 1095 days, 26 280 hours, and 1 576 800 seconds. That's nearly three years away from Obi-wan. Three years away from Rex. From Ahsoka. From my mom and Padme.

After the bright light surrounded us, I woke up in the Father's castle.

I immediately went to the throne room where I found him as well as the Son and the Daughter all alive and well as if nothing had happened.

The Father explained to me that because of their great power they were able to resurrect themselves.

The father also told me that since my identity as the chosen one was revealed I needed to learn to unlock my full potential and I could only do it here on Mortis.

I was outraged at what he had done. I wanted to go back to my family and friends, but every attempt to get off the planet was spoiled by one of the three Gods.

So I gave up trying to break out and decided to let the Father teach me.

Since I am the chosen one and I need to keep the balance I get lessons from all three of the Gods. The Daughter teaches me how to master the light side of the force. The Son teaches me lessons from the dark side. And then the Father teached me to combine what I learned and balance them.

Sounds really easy but it isn't.

I have also taken it up in myself to learn more lightsaber combat. So far I'm busy with form seven.

To keep me busy on this planet I've designed myself a new suit, an accompanying mask as well as many additional weapons I will carry along with my new lightsaber when I finally get off this rock.

But even though I try to keep my mind occupied it always manages to go back to memories of all my friends and family, specifically Padme.

Every night when I close my eyes I can see there standing in her pale blue dress with her long curly hair cascading down like a waterfall. I can see her smiling and hear her laugh. I can feel her lips on mine.

And when I wake up and see it was all a dream I sink deeper into my loneliness.

Even though I have the Gods here to talk to, I still feel alone sometimes. And it's in those moments of loneliness I need my family more.

The distant sound of the Daughter screeching brought me back to reality.

Using my acrobatic skill I jump over logs and form rock to rock.

The finish line is vastly approaching.

As I jump to the next rock two large claws grab my arms and lift me into the air.

" Damn it." I hiss as the Daughter takes me to the finish line where the father and the son are waiting.

I land on my feet as she drops me.

The daughter shifted from her animalistic form to her 'human' form.

" What happened today I usually don't catch up to you so fast?" She asked.

They looked at me awaiting my answer.

" My mind was clouded." I shrugged.

" About your wife?" The father asked.

He of course knows about Padme, I mean I did tell him.

" Yes, and my mother and my friends. I miss them and I want to go back."