Chapter 9

*Chancellor Palpatine POV*

" How are we doing on the war front, Master Windu?" I asked the green Jedi master.

The Jedi council and I are having our monthly meeting about the war. I almost wanted to laugh, these Jedi scum are searching for a Sith Lord and that very Sith Lord Is sitting right in front of them. Over my years of dark side training, I learned to hide my power.

I was a little bit disappointed that Anakin isn't in here. I need him close. If I want to turn him to the dark side and win this war I need to convince him that the Jedi council shouldn't be trusted.

Before he disappeared he already had doubts about some of the things the council did and I need to increase those doubts.

But since he isn't here and won't be for a while I will have to come up with a different plan.

As soon as this meeting is over I am meeting with Dooku and Grievous. I will need them to help me capture Skywalker. And we will make him turn to the dark side. And once he does with his powers the Sith empire will rise and the Jedi will die, every single one of them. 

" We have managed to push Separatist forces back but I'm not sure how much longer we can hold. We are losing men quickly and they have more allies coming." Master Windu sighed.

" Well then what do we need to make sure we win this thing?" I asked.

" More clones and some better weapons." Master Windu replied.

" I shall certainly get you the clones but the new weapons will be a bit more difficult to obtain." I sighed.

" How difficult are we talking?" Master Kenobi asked.

" New weapons take time and money to make. Along with testing we just don't have that many resources. We are already having to bed the banking clan for more loans. New weapons just aren't on the table for now." I explained.

Again this Is all part of my plan. I do after all control the banking clan.

The Jedi leaned back in their seats in frustration. Now is my chance with no other option they will have to put Skywalker back into play.

" I do have one suggestion." I shrugged leaning forward in my seat.

" And what would that be?" Master Windu asked leaning forward.

" Well with Skywalker now back and more powerful than ever he can be a very useful asset in this war. Put him back into play and we will win."

" Anakin doesn't want to go back into the war just yet. He wants to spend more time with his mom and training Ahsoka for her trials." Master Kenobi said.

I had a feeling he would say that. Now I know I have to use Dooku and Grievous and we have to take Skywalker and make him convert to the dark side.

" Been through a lot young Skywalker has. Agree with him staying out of the war I do." Master Yoda finally spoke up in the meeting.

" Well then if young Skywalker doesn't want to fight yet then we shall grant his wish," I sighed," I think this meeting is over."

" Indeed." Master Yoda said.

He jumped off his chair and walked out the door, his cane tapping against the floor as he walked. The rest of the council swiftly followed him.

As the door slid closed I bashed my fist against my desk. Picking up my hologram projector I slid on my hood then I contacted Dooku who immediately answered.

" The meeting shall continue as planned." I said.

" Of course Master, I shall meet you with Grievous at the location."

I closed the hologram and removed my hood.

The cover of darkness helped me as I does off to the location where I will meet Dooku and Grievous. My speeder zoomed through towards the underworld of Coruscant. Down there nobody will spare me a glance. With my hood up nobody will even recognize me.

Once I reached the abandoned building I was pleased to see that Dooku was here. Unlike Grievous he can hide well. Everyone would notice the hunk of coughing metal walking around.

" Master." Dooku bowed his head.

" Let's get inside." I ordered.

He pushed the door open and I stepped since first. As soon as he closed the door I contacted Grievous who answered very quickly.

" Master." He coughed as he bowed down.

" Let's get to business. As you may have heard Skywalker has returned."

" I have indeed heard the rumor." Dooku replied.

" Well the rumor is true and his powers have grown instrumentally. With power like his, we can win this war but we need to convert him to our side."

" How are we supposed to do that?" Grievous asked sputtering as he did.

" The two of you will have to come up with a way to kidnap him take him to our ship and then I will handle him from there." I said.

" Why can you just capture him?" Grievous growled.

Fumed with anger I raised my hand and even though I was across the galaxy I used the force to choke the mass of walking metal.

He raised his hand to his throat to try and stop me from squeezing the life out of him. But his squabbling wouldn't do anything, it was useless.

" You will do it because I told you to." I yelled squeezing his throat tighter.

Just before he could die I dropped him and he coughed for a few minutes before gaining enough strength to stand up.

" With all due respect Master if he is indeed as powerful as you mentioned then how will we be able to capture him?" Dooku asked while bowing his head.

" I'm sure you and Grievous will figure that out but I want it done and I want it done soon or I will discard both of you and find someone who is willing to do it." I growled.

" We will happily do it, Master." Dooku smiled bowing his head again.

" Good, and don't disappoint me."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

^^ Anakin being offended